𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 ◎ 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞.•°

'Edited'

"Welcome in your true home, doll" He cheered with a slight smile on his face.

He looked quite familiar, but I can not recognize him. It was nothing what I had expected. It was completely different. He was Mr.kim, my husband. I was mistaken; instead of a fifty-year-old uncle, my father chose a man in his mid-twenties.

And then it hit me: this was the same person from the accident who saved me from that black car and stopped me from committing myself. But that does not imply he is good.

His pov

I welcomed her to her true home, where her life would be happy and safe, but she said nothing, possibly because she was still in shock.

After all, everything occurred so quickly. She just signed the marriage papers and arrived at her real home. All of this occurred in just a few hours.

"I'll talk to you later angel, Aera will show you the room" I added and then left with jimin. We entered my study and began discussing some critical issues.

Her pov

A girl, younger than me approached me and said "Mrs.kim, please follow me" and I nodded in response. She must be Aera. She was cute and pretty. We proceeded upstairs, then down a large corridor. This mansion was really the definition of luxurious.

After a few seconds, we found ourselves in front of a room. "Mrs. Kim, this is your room, and the opposite one belongs to Mr. Kim. if you need anything, please let me know." She mentioned this before returning.

"Wait," I interrupted her and approached her, as I was in the room and she was at the door. She paused there and then turned around. "Yes, Ma'am," she inquired politely.

"Thank you, Aera," I said with a faint smile, grateful for her assistance. "No problem, ma'am," she said with a smile, and then she went.

My room was quite classy and gorgeous. It followed a white and grey theme. Everything was just incredibly beautiful. There was also a lovely mirror, whose decorating added to its classic appeal. Beauty items from the world's leading firms were displayed on it.

After removing the curtains, I was greeted with a stunning view of the sunset. Additionally, there is a garden. I can see it from here. It was so beautiful. I decided to head there after taking a shower.

It was already dusk, so I decided to take a shower before heading to the garden. I went into the bathroom, removed my clothes, and headed to the shower area to turn on the water.

I felt peaceful as the water fell over my body. It was as if the water took away all of my problems and aches. I take around 15 to 20 minutes, then cover my body with a bathrobe and exit the restroom.

I went in the direction of wardrobe. I checked some outfits, and there were other dresses except my own. They were exquisite and classic. They were not revealing. I take a grey hoodie with white shorts and wear them.

Just then, a knock on my door halted me, and I walked in its direction to unlock it...yes, I had locked it for my own security.

There's Aera. "Yes," I asked, smiling. "Mrs. Kim, dinner is ready; please come downstairs," she said with a smile. "Okay, I am coming," I said, and she went.