𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ⁠◎ 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞.•°

'Edited'

Author's pov

She had returned from college and was sleeping soundly. It is almost time for 5:00 p.m. However, it is possible that her peaceful sleep ia an acceptable thing.

Everything was fine. But suddenly she became unsteady in her breathing. Sweat was beading on her forehead while she was Shifting uncomfortably in her sleep

It is possible that she will encounter all of those issues once more, which she has been dealing with for who knows how long.

Once again she was having nightmares.

Only her unsteady breathing can be heard around the house. Her whole body began to quiver severely. It was one of the most terrifying and terrible nightmares of her life.

Yep, one of, because there are many memories which haunt her.

"A-Appa...p-please don't do it" she said and she began to cry in her sleep. Clutching the bedsheet with her hands to the point that it could tear apart.

"Please leave her...please don't do this." She requested, but her sobbing became louder and her breathing became more wobbly, the person in her nightmare was not taking the name of stoping.

"No..." She yelled before opening her eyes. Her breath remained shaky, body trembling so badly and tears never stopping.

All of those memories were flooding her head again, but she was powerless to stop them. She had no control over the situation. What could a youngster do when she was confronted with the worst childhood possible?

Her own father had given her a lot of negative memories. She was unable to do anything. She had no control over the situation. Even when she slept, her past remained with her. Her past was now causing problems in the present.

She got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to freshen up. After that, she went downstairs to see if her mother or brother were home.

But if they were at home, they would have responded to her screams.

Or did they simply not care about her?

'Of course the second one,' her awareness informed her.

She went into the kitchen and drank some water to calm herself down, but her mind was still reminiscing her past, and those horrible memories were not ready to let her go.

Why can not the memories leave? Everyone else has.

After drinking water, she searched her entire flat, but there was no one.

She went into the living room and began watching some stupid drama, but her thoughts remained focused on her nightmare, which was both her life's biggest truth and her worst fear.

The truth that transformed her life, and the reason for her current situation.

It was around 6 p.m. She went to her room and began studying, but she could not concentrate, so she grabbed her phone and left the house.

She got to a park on her way to school and sat on a seat under a tree, which was her favorite area to sit. She used to go to the park with her parents and brother as a youngster, but now things were different.

Her brother.

Her younger brother adored her as a child, but they rarely communicate anymore.

A lot changed with just that one night.

She cherishes her childhood memories, but recalling them today causes her to gasp for air.