𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 ◎ 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬.•°

'Edited'

"Did you know about the rules written in the contract?" He disturbed my thoughts with this question, but wait, there's rules in the contract?

I shook my head as a response because why would I open my mouth when I can just shake my head and that's it. I'll not open my mouth until it's necessary.

"Aera" he called, and said, "there's a file on the table in my study room; I need that" With that, Aera left, and finally, he started to eat his breakie again.

After a few minutes, Aera came with a file in her hand. "Mr. Kim" she said, placing the file on the table. When he nodded, she left from there.

Can't he say thank you? Well, it was rude of him. "After breakfast, let's check it" he said, continuing to eat.

After five minutes, we were done eating our breakfast, and then we moved into the living room and sat on the couch.

He handed me the file, and I opened it. I can feel my heartbeat increasing because I don't know what type of rules, this file is going to have. I hope that they will not be that tough. I silently prayed for it.

He silently sat on the couch while I opened the folder before reading the heading, which was inked on the white paper, "Marriage of convenience"

I looked up at his face before opening it, and my gaze fell on our names, written in bold letters: kim Taehyung and Kang Heaven

I didn't even know his name until now.

Gulping down a lump In my throat, I read out the papers carefully, without leaving any word "A Contract marriage for two years." I blink my lashes to get rid of the tears forming in the corner of my eyes, but it doesn't work.

The sudden blurry vision made me close my eyes for a few seconds. I opened them and turned to the next page, but before that, I noticed his signature, which wasn't there when I signed them.

There was it. "Rules" written in bold letters. I started to read them.

RULES

It's certified that both parties must obey all the following rules:

For groom

• The groom will pay all the expenses incurred by his wife.

• The groom must know about the whereabouts of his wife.

• The groom shouldn't be in an extramarital affair.

• The groom should be honest about their assets and liabilities.

• The groom must give his one valuable asset to his wife.

For bride

• The bride must inform the groom about her whereabouts, as now she's the responsibility of the groom.

• The bride must take her provided security with herself. She can't go anywhere without her security, and it's compulsory.

• The bride shouldn't be in any kind of extramarital affair.

• The bride must accept the asset given by her husband.
For both the bride and groom