𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 ◎ 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞.•°

'Edited'

Author pov

The stars and the full moon were gleaming brightly in the pitch-black sky at four in the morning. The sight of it reflected in the ocean was magnificent.

The ship departs from the Russian port of Khomask, laden with deadly weapons, bound for South Korea. Land mines, atomic bombs, and firearms with powerful scopes of 4, 6, and 8 along with an abundance of magazines, such as the M416, AK47, kAR98, SCAR-L, AMW, and many others, are all contained in these weapons.

A Lee Mafia ship passed in front of the Kim's ship while they were traveling to South Korea, close to Amurskoe. Every guard noticed the opponent's approach and grabbed their weapons, prepared to fire all of the magazines within their bodies if necessary.

Kim's captain and the head of the guard did not hurry because they were given the order to kill them. The guards were hit by some shots from Lee, but they were skilled and knowledgeable enough to defend themselves and take out their adversaries.

The middle of the ocean reverberated with the sound of unending gunfire. Alex, the commander of Kim's guards, shot Lee in the right hand, ending Lee's attempt to kill the captain of the ship.

The Kims knocked out most of the Lee guards, leaving only a small group led by Hyunjin, a prominent member of the Russian Lee Mafia, who had been given the task of robbing the weapons by his boss.

When Hyunjin realized that Kim was winning this battle, he gave the order for their ship's captain to retreat. When Hyunjin attempted to shoot Alex, Alex grabbed the armor and shot Hyunjin in the right arm.

Alex called Jimin to let him know that Lee's had returned to the Russian port.

While Jimin was soundly dozing off on his bed, Alex called. After taking his phone from the nightstand and partially opening his eyes to see who it was, he answered the call and said, "Yes, Alex."

Following Alex's thorough explanation, Jimin hung up and made another call. "Yan, this is your time to blast them." After uttering these words, he hung up the phone without paying attention to the other person and once more lost himself in his own world, not caring what would happen.

A few minutes later, there was a loud explosion that could be heard in the Pohang, Changwon, Daejeon, Donghae, and Incheon areas. Now, weapon-filled warehouses were bursting into flames.

Time skip

Even though Taehyung was awake, he remained closed-eyed. His hard chest felt something soft against it. He opened his eyes, only to see her sleeping peacefully in his arms. His right hand was on her waist, holding her close to him, and his left arm was cushioning her beneath her head.

She hugged him with all her tiny body, as though her life depended on him. Her expression seemed so content, as though all of her anxieties and suffering had vanished. He kissed her right temple and then her cheek after tucking the strand of hair behind her ear that was falling across her face.

With caution so as not to wake her, he turned to retrieve his phone and check the time. It is 7:26 in the morning. After getting out of the bed, he covered her with the duvet and placed a pillow next to her and went downstairs after freshing up. Then, went to the kitchen and started to make two cups of coffee for them.

Her pov

I awoke to find myself hugging a pillow in the middle of the bed. I turned to look for him, but he was nowhere to be seen. I went inside the restroom to freshen up after checking the time.

Following my return, I made the bed and moved to head downstairs, but before I could get there, the door opened, allowing him to enter with two cups of coffee.

Entering inside, he closed the door with his foot and said, "Good morning, love." with a smile on his face. "Morning," I replied.

He walked to the bed and placed the tray on it and then held my hands and made me sit on it and said, "here, have your coffee." while passing the cup. I looked up in his eyes for a second but then, muttering a "thank you," I took the cup while smiled a little.

I took a sip of the coffee, and it was the greatest one. "You made it?" I questioned, not quite believing. "yes, how is it?" he questioned back.

"It is incredible." After responding, I took another sip. His coffee is now one of my faves. "Are you going to college?" he asked and I nodded my head in response.

"I'll drop you." he offered and I thanked him for it. After that, the room fell into silence but he decided to break and asked,"Tell me about yourself."

"What would you like to know about me?" I questioned him back, not really understanding him. Did he just marry me without knowing anything about me? He had all of my information, I am certain of it. "Like anything, your role model." he replied.

"I didn't grow up having role models. I grew up having people I didn't want to be like and seeing situations i would never want to be in. That was enough." My eyes welled up as I said this, but I never let them fall.

For the first time, he addressed me as "Heaven," with seriousness in his tone."I want you to know that I'll never hurt or betray you. You can share everything with me, from the most common to most secret thing. We will sort it out together." His words warmed my heart, and I felt like hugging him and thanking him for these words. Perhaps I truly do need them. Nobody else said these words to me, but he did.

"I will," I said, finishing my coffee. "I'll get ready for office." he said and then want to the bathroom after finishing his coffee. I went downstairs to do the dishes.

Some maids were cooking the breakfast, i greet them and went upstairs, to get ready for my college.

___________________________
Hope you guys enjoyed it
___________________________

A/n :- Sorry for the short chapter; please vote and make suggestions for this book.