V3 Chapter 2: Island Exam- Yuki

If we can get 35 votes on this, I'll show y'all a sneak peek at year 2

June 8th, now on the second day of the exam, I decided to rise before dawn at 4:00 am. It may seem early to some, but I knew the importance of claiming prime locations for our camp. And to make it harder to guess who the leader is a group of us will be going. With the quiet of the early morning on our side, our group, consisting of Moriyama, Norihito, Bakugo, Ninomiya, Minamikata, and myself, set out to secure strategic spots. While Nakanishi expressed her desire to accompany us, I made the call for her to stay behind and guard our base, knowing her skills would be invaluable in its defense.

"Alright, is everyone ready to go?" I inquired, glancing at each member of our group.

Bakugo let out a tired yawn. "Hurry the hell up, it's too damn early for this shit."

"I'm ready, Ayanokoji-kun," Moriyama affirmed.

Minamikata flashed a smile. "All set!"

Norihito chimed in, "Kinda surprised that I was chosen, but I'm ready."

And Ninomiya simply nodded in agreement.

"Alright, let's head--" I began, but was interrupted by a voice.

"Wait."

We all turned to see who had called out to us, and it was none other than Yuki.

"Why are you up so early, Himeno-san?" Minamikata inquired with concern.

Moriyama added, "Are you okay?"

Yuki brushed off their worries with a reassuring smile. "I'm fine. Kiyotaka, I was wondering if I could join you all?"

"Sure, I'm fine with it," I replied, glancing at the others. They all nodded in agreement.

And just like that, our group expanded to seven.

As we embarked on our quest to claim spots, Minamikata, the ever-talkative one, initiated a conversation.

"So, how are you guys liking this exam?" she inquired.

"It's quite unique, but not my favorite," Norihito admitted, a hint of embarrassment in his tone.

Moriyama nodded in agreement. "Written exams are what I excel at."

"Weren't you one of the ones who got, like, an 87 on the midterms?" Minamikata asked, her curiosity piqued.

Moriyama nodded, "Yeah, I love to read a lot and learn new things, so studying is no problem for me."

Ninomiya decided to add to the conversation as well, "I heard Bakugo-kun almost got into a fight yesterday."

"Again?!" Minamikata exclaimed.

Yuki scoffed, "What's with you and fights?"

"Shut up! You all are being damned annoying," Bakugo grumbled.

Ninomiya nodded then sighed, "I heard that Nakanishi-san had to interject and prevent things from escalating."

"Wow! That's our Nakanishi-san!" Minamikata exclaimed with admiration.

"Yeah, I hate to admit it, she was impressive," Bakugo mumbled quietly, but people still heard.

Minamikata caught a whiff of it and smirked, "What's this? Is Bakugo-kun falling for Nakanishi-san~?"

Norihito chuckled, "A Wolverine like Bakugo? No way?"

"Wolverine?" Moriyama asked.

"Huh?! What did you call me, you loser!" Bakugo demanded.