SS: Chiaki Matsushita's POV

I have a good feeling about this one so please vote high on it helps motivate me 🙂

Swim Class

It was already the second week of school, Thursday

"Good morning Ike."

"Good morning , Yamauchi."

Ike and Yamauchi entered with an unusually upbeat demeanor, arriving earlier than usual. However, the girls exchanged knowing glances, a shared understanding of the reason behind their good mood. Today marked the dreaded swim classes, an event that seemed to bring out the worst in a few individuals. Ike, Yamauchi, Miyamoto, Sotomura, and Hondo, known as the class's Pervert Five, were the cause of collective eye rolls and expressions of disgust from the rest of us.

The anticipation of the upcoming swim class hung in the air, with the girls steeling themselves for the inevitable antics that would accompany it. Despite their behavior, we resolved to make the best of the situation and focus on the actual class, hoping to get through it without too much drama.

"Ughh, it seems those pervs are scheming something," Shinohara commented with a roll of her eyes.

Sato leaned in, whispering, "I heard that they were coming up with some ridiculous plan."

However, my mind was preoccupied with what Kiyotaka had told me on Friday. His suspicion about the unusually high points and my own wariness regarding hidden cameras in our classroom were lingering thoughts.

"Matsushita-san!"

I snapped out of my trance of thought to see Karuizawa calling out to me, "Huh, what's up?"

"What were you spacing out about?" she asked.

I was about to respond when I noticed Kiyotaka entering the room. What is he doing here?

"Yo, Chiaki," he nonchalantly said.

"Hey, Ayanokoji-kun!" Karuizawa exclaimed.

Sato nervously added, "H-hey, Ayanokoji-kun."

The casual greeting from Kiyotaka grabbed everyone's attention, especially given that this was the fifth time he had visited our class. This also earned daggers from boys in our class mostly being the Perverted Five

I stood up from my seat to greet him, "Hey, Kiyotaka-kun. Not that I'm not happy to see you, but what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to check on you and see if you've considered what I said," he replied, his demeanor calm and collected.

This sparked curiosity among our classmates, and the boys couldn't resist throwing out banter.

"Oiii, Ayanokoji, don't tell me you asked her out on a date!!" Yamauchi exclaimed, provoking laughter from some.

Ike cried, "Yeah, you already have Ichinose-san."

"Get your gloomy ikemen ass out of our class."

"Yeah, keep your filthy hands away from our class."

The remarks aimed at Kiyotaka irritated me, and I felt a rising anger. Surprisingly, Karuizawa also became visibly irritated, speaking up before I could.

"Seriously, cut the nonsense, you bunch of clowns. If you can't contribute anything other than juvenile comments, then keep your mouths shut and get lost," Karuizawa shot back, her tone laced with irritation.

Karuizawa's assertive response effectively silenced the boys who were throwing insults, earning her a nod of approval from some of the girls.

"What are you talking about, Ayanokoji-kun?" Sato asked, seeking clarification.