Chapter 3: Chess Piece

Everyone was completely and utterly shocked including Ichinose. The juniors couldn't utter a single word after realizing they were doomed. 

Junior C, with an anxious tone in their voice, asked, "What would it take for you not to expel us"

 "Let me think" I pretended, even though already I knew what I wanted to ask, "I would like all your private points."

Junior B's voice trembled as he uttered, "W-what?" His eyes widened in confusion and surprise as he struggled to comprehend the situation.

Meanwhile, Junior A's tone was filled with desperation as he pleaded, "But we won't have any left." His words conveyed a sense of urgency and concern, hinting that something important was at stake. It was evident that the three Juniors were going to face severe consequences, however I didn't care

"Womp womp, Weren't you planning on doing the same thing to your kouhai?" I asked, attempting to guilt-trip them.

Junior C looked defeated as he uttered, "Fine."

Junior B, afraid for a solution, asked, "But what about N...?"

"That won't matter if we get expelled," Junior C responded. "Here, we'll transfer you the private points." Junior C and the others pulled out their phones, and I watched as they completed the transaction.

I took advantage of the situation and added, "Oh, and I want two copies of the next two tests." I smirked as Junior A was stunned, exclaiming, "You can't just add more!"

I chuckled as I pointed to Ichinose. "Oh, but I can."

"Fine, damn runt," Junior C retorted.

Once the transaction was complete, I glanced at my phone and saw an impressive two million private points. I realized they had probably used this trick on other students as well. Although it was an effective way to get points, I doubted they would try it again now that Im was here.

I received answer copies of the next two exams and hoped they would be useful. "Also," I added, "if I find out these are fakes, I won't hesitate to go to the student council."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Junior C responded dismissively. "He'll be coming for you now." The group then left the scene. 

Getting my hands on their private points wasn't my real intention but it was a nice little side bonus. However, my main goal was to establish my dominance and make my presence known in the Class A hierarchy. The moment I overheard their conversation, I knew they were classmates of Nagumo, the leader of Class 2A. I knew that they were going to report everything to him, so I decided to take advantage of the situation. By exposing myself, I hoped to make myself and my abilities a strong impression on Nagumo and his followers. It was a risky move, but I was confident in my abilities. And sure enough, my plan worked - soon enough, I would be making waves in the hierarchy and gaining more and more influence with each passing day. I smirked to myself 

Ichinose walked over to me with a curious shocked expression on her face and asked, "What was that just now?" Her tone suggested that she wanted to know more about what had just transpired.

I replied, "Oh, nothing really." It was more like watching a toddler taking their first steps, a small but significant milestone.

Ichinose didn't seem convinced by my response and probed further, "Was everything you said true?"

I answered, "Yes, it was." I saw no reason to conceal the information that I had just shared with her.

Ichinose was intrigued and asked, "Then why didn't you share it with the class?"