V2 Chapter 4: Plan Reveal

I glanced down at my phone and noticed a message from Horikita, likely expressing concern about the false accusations.

Horikita: Come to the student council office, now.

With a frustrated click of my tongue, I acknowledged the bothersome situation. It seemed living a peaceful life here was turning out to be an impossible feat. Resigned, I headed towards the office, contemplating my next move.

Upon entering I noticed Nagumo, Asahina-senpai, Karuizawa, and Tachibana-senpai were here

"Ayanokoji, thank you for joining us. I find it imperative to gather the Vice Presidents and Secretaries for this discussion," Horikita stated with stern authority.

"Of course," I responded, taking a seat.

Asahina-senpai and Karuizawa cast uncertain glances my way, their expressions betraying a mix of curiosity and apprehension. Tachibana-senpai, on the other hand, wore a disdainful look, likely swayed by the fabricated accusations. Nagumo, relishing in the chaos he orchestrated, couldn't hide his triumphant smirk.

"It has been brought to my attention that you've been involved in a sexual affair with another council member," Horikita addressed me directly. "As you're well aware, the school strictly forbids such activities. Although we lack concrete evidence at the moment, there's reason to believe you were engaged in inappropriate conduct."

I maintained my composure, calmly listening to the accusations while disregarding the judgmental stares directed my way.

"Do you have anything to say before I explain how this will play out?" Horikita inquired.

I shook my head. "No."

He sighed, perhaps anticipating a response. "Very well. We will hold a trial in 3 weeks. For now, you are stripped of any council or extracurricular activities. That's it. Meeting dismissed."

The room emptied gradually, each member exiting with their own thoughts. Nagumo, reveling in his scheme, left with a smirk. Now, it was just Horikita and me.

"Ayanokoji... I don't want to believe them, but is it true?" Horikita asked.

I maintained a stoic silence for a moment before responding, "It's not."

"This was the best I could do. If it weren't for me, the trial would've been held sooner, and stripping you of your activities was the weakest punishment," he said.

I continued to stay silent, my thoughts swirling.

"You do have a plan, right? If you're proven guilty, you will be expelled from this school."

Still, I remained silent

"Ayanokoji! You need to understand the gravity of this situation. If you're expelled, then that means Nagumo wins."

I remained composed, my expression unreadable. "I'm aware of the consequences, Horikita. I need time to gather evidence and build a case to refute these claims."

He sighed, "Time is not on our side. The trial is in three weeks. We need a strategy, and we need it fast."

I nodded, "I'll do everything in my power to clear my name. But I need your support, Horikita."

He looked at me sternly, "You have it, but remember, we're walking on thin ice. One wrong move, and everything could crumble."

Horikita continued, "We can't rely on just denying the allegations. We need concrete evidence and a strong defense. Do you have a plan for that?"

I leaned back in the chair, my gaze focused. "I'll deal with Nagumo."

Horikita nodded, "And what about Shinmura? She seems to be pulling some strings as well."