SS: Ichinose | Ryuen | Horikita | Sakayanagi

Ichinose will have more SS since she's the second main heroine, I like these SS though give us nice insight on what the others are doing or planning. Also the SS are in chronological order according to the story. I have a good feeling about Ryuen one especially. Remember more votes = faster uploads. 

Can we get 30-35 votes?

The Clubhouse

I meticulously packed my belongings, the atmosphere in the classroom still buzzing with the news of Ayanokoji-kun's recent appointment as Vice President. I had hoped to celebrate the achievement with him, but he declined, citing other commitments and suggesting that we could hang out some other time. It left me with mixed feelings, a blend of happiness for his success and a twinge of disappointment.

As I exited the classroom, lost in my thoughts, a familiar voice interrupted my contemplation.

"Hey Honami."

I turned to find Vice President Nagumo-senpai, along with Inaya-senpai and Wako-senpai, approaching me. My impressions of Nagumo-senpai were conflicting; the cool demeanor he displayed during his match with Amasawa-senpai vs Ayanokoji-kun and Shibata-kun intrigued me, but cautionary words from upperclassmen girls, especially Asahina-senpai, lingered in my mind.

"Hello, Vice President Nagumo," I greeted with a bow, maintaining a polite yet reserved demeanor.

He chuckled, dismissing the formality. "No need to be so formal."

Curiosity sparked within me as I asked, "Okay, what do you need from me?"

Nagumo-senpai smirked, his gaze discerning. "How do you feel about Ayanokoji recently becoming Vice President earlier today?"

I took a moment to compose my response, my genuine excitement for Ayanokoji-kun evident in my words. "Oh, of course, I am very excited for him and proud of him. Why do you ask?"

Nagumo-senpai's smile widened at my positive response. "We were wondering if you wanted to join us to celebrate his achievement."

A spark of enthusiasm ignited within me. "Oh, will he be there too?" I inquired, hoping to have a chance to talk to Ayanokoji-kun more.

Nagumo-senpai contemplated for a moment. "He said he would try to come, but I'll send you the details about it."

"Okay, sounds like fun. Thank you, Nagumo-senpai," I expressed my gratitude with a bow.

He chuckled. "Of course, Honami. Take care."

As Nagumo-senpai departed, I sensed a shift in the atmosphere, and the other two, Inaya-senpai and Wako-senpai, didn't seem entirely pleased with my inclusion in the celebration. Despite the subtle tension, my excitement for the upcoming celebration overshadowed any reservations.

This unexpected turn of events promised a chance to join the upperclassmen and celebrate Ayanokoji-kun's accomplishment

-------

The heaviness of my recent experience hung in the air as I returned, the weight of trauma settling over me like a suffocating shroud. The regret of having gone to that place was overwhelming, each moment there etching itself into my memory with an unsettling clarity. The unsettling feeling of anger simmered within me, directed towards Nagumo-senpai, who had seemingly led me into this distressing situation.