V2 Chapter 1.5: Friendly Competition and Reveals

More votes = faster uploads, can we get 35 votes on this one?

When I woke up, an unusual feeling lingered, and the presence of another person became apparent. Turning to my left, I saw Shinmura-senpai sleeping. Confusion set in as I tried to piece together the events of the previous night. The last thing I remembered was the unsettling realization that I might have been drugged. 

I attempted to get up, but Shinmura-senpai grabbed hold of my hand and muttered, "Five more minutes." The grogginess and the fog surrounding the events of the night before made the situation even more perplexing. I couldn't shake the feeling of unease as I wondered what had truly transpired.

I then noticed that we were both naked. None of this makes sense. What happened? I shook her grip off, hastily put on my underwear and shorts, and grabbed my swim trunks. I decided to head to the shower, attempting to wash away the confusion that clouded my mind.

Honami had extended an invitation for me and some of our classmates, along with those from Class D, to join her at the pool. It seemed like she organized this as a way to celebrate our alliance with Class D. The rendezvous time was set for 11:00 am, providing an opportunity to enjoy a break from routine and embrace the refreshing ambiance of the pool.

However, Honami, So, Ryuji, Amikura, and I agreed to gathered at the lobby to walk to the pool together. Among the 14 joining us were: Kobashi, Ninomiya, Norihito, Yuki, Ryota, Bakugo, Andou, Minamikata, and Hamaguchi. The only ones I talked to mainly with were Norihito, Yuki, Ryota, Minamikata, and Ninomiya. Sō is friends with Bakugo, Andou, and Hamaguchi. Ryuji didn't seem to talk to anyone aisde from us. Amikura was friends with all the girls and Bakugo, excluding Yuki. Honami, being sociable, maintained a friendly rapport with all of them but shared a closer bond with Norihito, Yuki, Ryota, Minmikata, Kobashi, and Ninomiya

As I entered the bathroom, preparing for the upcoming outing, I noticed strange marks on my neck. Confusion deepened. Where did these marks come from?

I finished my shower, dried off, and put on my swim trunks. As I stepped out, I heard Shinmura-senpai's voice.

"Good morning, Kiyotaka," she greeted, casually covering herself with my blanket.

I looked at her suspiciously. "What happened?"

She laughed, a melodious sound that held a hint of self-centered amusement. "Of course, you don't remember, but last night was truly exquisite. Who knew you possessed such vigor and energy?" Her tone carried an unapologetic narcissism, reveling in the supposed allure of the shared experience.

Still confused, I spoke, "I'm afraid I don't understand."

She dismissed my confusion with a haughty smile. "Just be grateful you got to have fun with me." Her prideful personality resurfaced

I couldn't shake off the confusion that clouded my mind. "Be grateful? What are you talking about? And why can't I remember anything? The last I remembered is that you drugged me"

Shinmura-senpai chuckled condescendingly. "Oh, Kiyotaka, it's not uncommon for people to forget the details when they're in the presence of someone like me. You should consider it an honor, really."

Her words dripped with arrogance, and a hint of frustration crept into her tone as she continued, "But fine, if you're going to play the clueless card, just know that you had the privilege of spending the night with someone extraordinary. Now, get ready. We have a rendezvous to attend, and you wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting, would you?"

"I'm not going," I asserted.

This caught her by surprise. "What do you mean you're not going?"

"I have my own plans with my classmates," I replied, standing firm in my decision.