|Chapter 40|

Chapter 40: "Honeymooners" July 31st, 1988Copacabana Beach, Brazil

July 31st, 1988
Copacabana Beach, Brazil

Michael POV

We stepped out of the limo, and as soon as we were outside, I scooped her up in my arms, eliciting giggles from her. "Come on, Mike, put me down," she chuckled, and I laughed along with her. "It's tradition to carry the bride over the threshold after they're married," I explained, and she simply shook her head as I continued towards the door. Soon, Bill came from behind and opened the door. I thanked him, saying, "We'll be back once we're freshened up." He nodded and went to pull the limo around.

As I carried her over the threshold, a loud surprise startled us. We were shocked to see both of our families gathered at the beach house. I knew I had told Janet about my plans to take Amahle away on a private honeymoon vacation and asked for help packing, but this I wasn't expecting. Gently placing Amahle on the floor, I approached my mother and my new mother-in-law. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked, genuinely surprised.

"We're here to see you guys off. Janet told us about the honeymoon you two are going on," Randy said with a smile. Amahle turned to me with a raised brow, asking, "I thought we were honeymooning here. Is that what that was about with Bill back there?" I mentally smacked my forehead. "Well, it was supposed to be a surprise, but I guess not anymore," I admitted, mumbling the last bit.

Despite the unexpected turn of events, there was a warmth in seeing our families gathered to send us off. After exchanging hugs and mingling with our families for a bit, I quickly excused Amahle and me to change out of our wedding attire. Once we were down the hall and in the main bedroom of the beach house, I closed and locked the door behind us. "So, where are we going?" Amahle asked, turning to me. I grabbed her by the waist, pulled her close, and leaned towards her ear. "You'll see," I whispered lowly, gently placing kisses down her neckline. I had missed her touch, her taste; I craved her.

It had been almost four months since we last made love since she decided she wanted to stop until we were married. I didn't mind, but it only made me want her more. She moaned underneath my kisses. "Quiet, princess. We don't want our family to hear us now, do we?" She simply moaned in response. I quickly and perfectly unfastened the buttons on her gown, causing it to cascade down to the floor.

Stepping back, I admired my wife. Lust filled her eyes as she bit her lip. My gaze traveled down her body; her curves were perfection, her stretch marks were works of art, and her piercings and tattoos... they just did something to me. While I hadn't planned on making love to her right now, I wanted her to have a taste of what our honeymoon would consist of, and I was dying for a taste myself.

I traced my lips down to her breast earning light moans and whimpers from her lips. I smirked before attaching my lips to her supple breast while my other hand worked either one, teasing her in the process "Oh Michael" she whispered as her fingers ran through my hair her voice a soft melody that filled the room.