|Chapter 5|

Mature Content Warning, Enjoy ⚠️

Chapter 5: Sexual Desires 

Michael's POV

I grabbed my flesh light and begin to let my imagination shore. I thought back to earlier when I pulled Amahle to the side to talk "Don't play with me Jackson, I know you know" as the attitude rolled from her lips a smile begin to play at my lips.

"Yes I know" "I just said that Jackson" I know she would say something like that, I imagined pinning her up against the wall. A gasped escaped her lips "what the fuck jack..." I cut her off by slamming my lips against hers. I felt her tense up but after a while she allowed me access to deepen the kiss.

Tiny moans began to escape her mouth. I pulled away and I bent down towards her ear "I know you need some dick" my voiced hummed through her ears , all she could do is moan in response. Her sweet, sweet moans were like melodies to my ears.

I slipped my hands into her jeans while looking deep into her eyes. She was already soaking wet "huh ? I got you this wet already ?" I cockily asked, all she could do was moan "answer me" I demanded while adding an extra finger into her soaking wet pussy.

"Ye...Yes Michael" I kissed her once more while twirling her clit in between my fingers, receiving a strained moan of pleasure from her lips.

I gripped my flesh light and began stroking it lightly imagining that it was Amahle sweet wet pussy.  The movements of fingers began to speed up following the movements of my flesh light. I knew I was hitting her g-spot over and over again.

"Mic..Michael I'm finna cum" she grunted against me "cum for me baby" I hoarsely whispered, seconds later she screamed out my name cumming onto my fingers and I was shortly behind moaning out her name loudly as I nutted into the flesh light.

I was out of breath, I haven't nutted that hard and so much in a long time. I watch my cum ooze out of the flesh light. I smirked as I imagined it was Amahle tight wet pussy filled with my cum, it was making me hard again. "Damn girl what type of hold do you have over me" I said to myself.

As I was about to clean up the mess I made with the flesh light I heard a knock on the door "coming" I said as I was walking towards the door to open it and on the other side of that door was standing Amahle and little did I know she heard everything.

When I open the door you can say I was shock nonetheless being though out of all people it would be her. "Hey I was dropping by to say I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to interrupt your performance"she said with an blank expression on her face. I smiled I know LaVelle forced her to do this. I could tell off gate she wasn't being genuine but I couldn't help to smile, those big chocolate eyes of hers just makes me so weak.

"All is forgiven..." I smiled, "well that's gr..." I cut her off "but" "but ?" She questioned with a risen brow "you just have to be nice to me...at least for the time being" I smiled as I put my hand on her shoulder. She rolled her eyes at me "fine I guess...I could do that" I smiled again "great !". There was a moment of silence and all I could do in that moment was stare down at her.

Her lips were calling my name. I raised her chin up to me closing the space in between us. But before I could kiss her I looked up and saw a surprising facial express. She bit her lip. I smirked and kissed her cheek "Good Night Ms. Dayi" I said as I closed the door behind me. I lean against the door, "God please let her have not heard me" I said out loud to myself.

Amahle POV

I was still standing outside his door after he had closed it. I was shock this man almost kissed me . It caught me so off gaurd that I didn't realize he had kiss my cheek and close the door in my face. Normally I would just smack the shit out anybody who would do some dumb shit like that but I was just shocked.

I began to walk back to the car where LaVelle was waiting on me. As I walking I just thought back to what I heard previously just a few minutes ago. Maybe that's why I reacted the way I did. I heard him as I walking up to his trailer. I heard him. He was moaning my name.

I was just so shocked in the moment. I mean I get that he was checking me out earlier but to hear him actually moan my name and  out of all people he could have said. Was he really masturbating  to the thought of me.

As I got to the door I tried to play it off as best as I could but my theory was confirmed when he opened the door. He just stood there all disheveled, his pants were unzipped, his hair was a mess, and the odor of sex inundate from the room, but I knew I had to play it cool and apologize to him if not I could plan on walking home.

This man had me so discombobulated, I couldn't lie and say I wasn't intrigued but I wasn't intrigued enough to act on his desires. I made my way back to the car, as I did I notice LaVelle standing at the drivers side door "did you apologize ?" He asked with an attitude. I don't why he is so pissed, it was his and my dad idea to bring me here.

I just rolled my eyes as I grabbed the door handle "Yea.. I did... can we go now"  I said with an attitude. He smiled "yea we can".

As soon as we pulled off LaVelle was going on and on about respecting others and learning how to communicate properly without always having an attitude. I rolled my eyes at the conversation and leaned my head against the car  window. My only responses were "yea..." and "okay...".

I couldn't even care about what he was saying my thoughts were so far gone beyond the subject. All I was thinking about was the fact that Michael fucking Jackson was masturbating to the thought of me.