29. Neetu's Agony

Start from the beginning

Nanimaa meekly said " Your nanu was the reason "

The hall went silent as she uttered the words. Sitesh and Karan found a new hope when nani started speaking.

Karan " Please tell the truth to her nani,  she will only trust your words"

However the words broke two people there, it's indeed the truth that time. 

Nani " Your nanu was the reason teju, he is the reason I lost my only daughter, he is the reason you were away from your family, he is the reason you were away from your father who was searching you everywhere, he is the reason for your life without your parents and he is the damn reason for the humiliation she faced all her life " Nani pointed at smirti and teju looked at her. 

Tears were flowing down nani cheeks and nanu was shocked, he tried to stop her and threaten her " how dare u to blame me for everything, how shameless you are to blame your husband.. You ungrateful women, meine tumko Sab kuch diya, aur  tum mujhe bolrahehu "

Nani " Sach bolrahehu... Your nanu was the reason for everything teju, ye log innocent hai, they are the victims in real, whatever they said was truth.. Your mother knows about smirti already and she never complained about that..

Your nanu was very angry after your mother choosed sitesh over him. He couldn't digest that his daughter ran away with a punjabi. He couldn't bear the insult he faced from everyone bcoz of that.  Our relatives talks behind our back, they questioned our upbringing and he couldn't hear all that. Day by day,  his anger never subsided, it increased, it increased every time he saw his brothers giving him pity look, it increased everytime they saw him useless, everytime they taunt him and I tried my everything to make him realize she is happy with her choice but he didn't budge.

Then after some years, he suddenly came back, his face was screaming that he is planning something. He asked me to call your mother and I was shocked.  I didn't understand anything.

Nanu " call your daughter.. Tell her you r sick and you want to see her. "

Nani was scared " why, what r u planning kalyan ji "

Nanu nodded no " what will I do.  Pagal hogaye kya padma.. Kya sochrhe Ho. Beti hai meri voh... I realized how wrong I m to push her away.. I realized I was being an asshole to my own daughter.. Mujhe.. Mujhe meri beti ko dhekna hai padma, meri pouti ko dhekna hai, usko chuna hai, pyaar dena hai " he had tears and that melted nani. 

She was happy that he is changed and immediately called neetu.  The mother daughter speak at times without him knowing, but hearing her father called her, neetu was very happy.  .

Neetu "  maaa.. Sach mei baba ne bola.. I m so shocked, I.. M coming maa.. I will come as soon as possible.. Mei abhi sitesh ko batati hu , hum aarahe hai " .

Bohot kush thi voh.. The next day she came with you to our home and told sitesh will come but later, that came as a added advantage for your grandfather. He acted like he was happy and neetu asked him sorry multiple times, she made sitesh to talk with us over calk and he also spoke to him normally.  But everything changed after three days, he started taunting her again and took her phone, he cut all the possibilities of her contacting sitesh. 

Neetu " baba why r y doing this.. I need to go, my family...My family is waiting for me.. Sitesh ki paas jaana hai mujhe.. Leave us baba..Mishhh come to me "

She tried to take her daughter who was in his arms, he nodded no with a evil smile on his face. 

Nanu " family, which family neetu?  The family for whom you betrayed me?  The man for whom you throwed us away?  The man for whom you made me feel all those insult and words?  Tum nahi rahogi uske sath..you can't live with him.. You will stay with us and yehi teri zindagi hai.. I even have a better idea, you will marry the man I will choose for you and sab settle hojayenge "