Karan " did she ate before leaving? "

Smirti nodded no " no but I have packed her breakfast and gave her. Bhabhi is with her, she will make her eat "

Karan "hmm...Call mumma and ask no "

Smirti asked her " y don't you call her directly " she said sweetly. 

Karan " I wont.. Aap karo "

Smirti sighed and called mumma k and asked about them, she asked about teju. 

Mumma k " Yes we had our food, aap sab khalo and ask him to eat as well "

Smi " okay bhabhi.. Will call u later "

Smi looked at Karan " happy? "

He nodded and ate the food and she shook her head in disbelief. 

Smi " biwi se gusaa hai, phir bhi uske khana ki baad khata hai "

Karan " gussa nahi, palki darr lagtahai, kahi dubara usse koh gaye toh "

Smirti cupped his cheeks " Don't be insecure in your relationship, you can't live with this fear forever, kuch bhi hojaye , trust your relationship with her.  She will not leave you and we will end all this hide and seek , we will soon tell her everything before she knows from everyone. Now she know her baba, she has good bond, I hope she listen to his side without coming to conclusion firstly. "

Karan " she says she trust me bua but whenever I ask her to do something, she denies and goes away, sometime it feels she will not look back at me when she knows the truth. What if she thinks that her nanu was right?  What if she thinks us as the reason for neetu mami death.. Yee darr hamesha rehti hai dil mei " .

Smi " iss darr ko niklati hai hum jaldi.. Let's face whatever happen after that"

He nodded and she kissed his forehead " You are Karan kundrra, tujhe joh chahiye, voh lekar rehagaa.. Ye mei jantihu "

He smiled and ate the remaining food and went to look after his work. 

.....................................................................

Durgapur, 

The car stopped by a old traditional house and both the ladies stepped down.  Teju entered inside the house followed by mumma k.  Nanu looked at her and he didn't say anything, he glared at mumma k.

Nanu " What is she doing here. Y did you come with her , y did u even come here.. " he asked teju.

Teju" nanuuu.. We are here to see Nani, she is sick and you didn't even care to tell me "

Nanu " y should I tell you..  Didn't you left with them, throwing us away, leaving us alone, insulting us infront of everyone, then y should I tell you.. Tujhe farak padta hai ki hum jeeye ya marei "

Teju " nanuu please, don't say things like that.  Ofc I care for you both and that's y I am standing here. You r my only family, how will I leave you " .

Nanu " Keep your acting to yourself and leave from here, we don't need your pity "

Mumma k " what r you saying?  Who are u to tell her that she can't meet her grandmother. No one can stop her from meeting her, not even you. If u try anything we will take maa with us to our home and I am sure you won't like it Mr. Kalyan " , she spoke sternly. 

Teju looked at her shocked, mumma k is a sweet person and she never saw her raising voice at anyone but her nanu made her talk like this. 

Nanu " you are standing at my house and you have the audacity to speak like that to me "