"But I want you," she said, her little lip starting to quiver.

"I know, baby."

I moved over to her, pushing the hair out of her face so I could get a better look at her sparkling emerald eyes.

"Where you going?" She asked, her eyes filling up with water.

"Mama is going to go out on a date. Is that okay with you?" I asked looking for my daughters approval.

"With Keke?" She questioned, her voice becoming weak at the end.

"No baby," I replied, shaking my head. "With someone that you and Kayne love very much."

"Who?" She asked with the cutest confused expression on her face.

"I'll tell you, but you have to promise to keep it a secret, okay?" I held my pinky up waiting for her answer.

"Okay," she nodded excitedly after taking a few seconds to process the words I said. She instantly linked her tiny pinky around mine, her sparkling eyes looking up at mine, waiting for me to tell her the secret.

I took a deep breathe before speaking again. "Mommy."

A smile quickly spread across her face, showing her tiny pearly white teeth but quickly faded,

"Aren't you happy, Ash?" I asked, looking at the tiny toddler who looked angry.

"Listen here missy, you better treat my mommy like a princess, or I'll get my monkey army to give you a poly beat down," she threatened.

"Always baby girl," I laughed, pulling her light-weight body into my arms. "Always," I whispered into her ear.

"Aww," I heard someone squeal behind me. "Look at the Jauregui family being hella cute and Instagram worthy."

"Hi Dinah," I sighed, rolling my eyes at the Polynesian who was busy typing away on her phone.

"Aunty Dinah, Mama told me a secret," Ashtyn smiled, breaking out of my grip.

"Oh really?" The Polynesian smirked, raising one eyebrow. "What's the secret?"

"I can't tell you," she replied, zipping her lips and throwing the imaginary key towards the window.

"Then I guess I'll have to tickle it out of you," Dinah teased, grabbing ahold of Ashtyn.

"No," Ashtyn said, her eyes widening. "Mama help."

"Mama can't help you this time," Dinah said, tickling my mini me.

"M-m-ama," Ashtyn stuttered through the fit of giggles.

"Have fun putting her to bed," I smirked before walking over to the desk and grabbing my wristlet.

"Wait a minute," Dinah spoke up, dropping Ashtyn on the bed. "I never agreed to putting your little annoyings to bed."

"Hey!" Ashtyn protested, getting up and standing on the mattress. "I'm not annoyin," she stated, placing her hands on her hips.

"You're very annoying," Dinah teased, playfully pushing her backwards.

Ashtyn fell backwards, falling on top of her twin sister.

"Ow!" Kayne screamed before tears came spewing out of her eyes.

Ashtyn quickly got off her sister, wiping the tears that ran down Kayne's face.

"Sorry, Kayne," Ashtyn said, kissing the top of her sisters head. "Aunty DJ pushed me," she replied, pointing her finger at the Polynesian.