15- Feeling better?

Aru's pov:

It's been a week since our engagement and it is Haldi Ceremony(a cultural Hindu preparation ceremony, usually the day before the main wedding) today. The Adani's wanted the wedding to be done quickly after the engagement and we didn't defend as I also wished for all this to be over soon so that I can finally have a peace of mind for a while. I haven't gone to college since then as I didn't want to see that assholes face for a while.

They requested us to keep the ceremony in their mansion together so that their family members could take part in this too. It was Mehndi ceremony(Indian Wedding tradition calls for a Mehndi ceremony before the wedding as a way of wishing the bride good health and prosperity as she makes her journey on to marriage) in the afternoon and then Sangeet(a traditional Punjabi and North Indian prewedding ceremony involving lots of festive dancing and celebratory songs) in evening. So it's going to be hectic day!

Disha asked me to wear a beautiful yellow embroidered lehenga for Haldi and I was pretty taken away with her taste

Disha asked me to wear a beautiful yellow embroidered lehenga for Haldi and I was pretty taken away with her taste. It was simple yet too pretty that anyone would simply look beautiful in it. Just like how I'd want it to be as I've told her before hand about my liking

"You look like an angel. My brother is too lucky Aru" Disha says when I show her my final look in Disha's room where we got ready

"Thanks to all your beautiful women who dressed me up" I reply back to Disha. All the hair, makeup dressers invested a lot of their energy into dolling me up and it all felt so new to me.

I met all the family members downstairs, they were busy complimenting more than they should. The mansion didn't look less than a yellow heaven. The decorations were fully made in yellow and white roses and it was way too beautiful to describe in words. Every inch of the floor was covered in rose petals. There were very limited members invited to the wedding as per my knowledge, there are mostly VIP's from big Multi National Companies and few of their family friends while we invited very few relatives and my gorgeous friends offcourse.

I'm so happy that I finally reunited with Lakshit. There were only smiles at every corner of the room. I didn't bother to search for Mr Arrogant Groom for the things he said the last time we've seen each other in the hospital.

And that's exactly when he gives an entry in his white kurta that was shining bright from a far. His sharp jawline is the most dominant thing in his face after his beautiful grey orbs that were enough to lure anyone's soul. His broad muscles were popping out from the kurta while he was walking towards the centre of the hall where the event was about to take place. He was walking towards me without taking his eyes off mine. Ugh, only if I liked getting married to him. Apart from his features there is nothing great about him

He ignored me and proceeds to sit in the groom place. Idiot.

We had a curtain kind of thing between us that was kept us from not looking at eachother. These things should be done to people who love to look at eachother, unlike us off-course.