3- Restroom

Aradhya's Pov:

OH WHAT IN A MESSY DAY! I just realized I forgot to hand over the wallet to Farhan sir.

"Let's climb down 2 more floors joyfully and give this back now." I tell Simi looking at the wallet.

"Aru! Trust me, I've no energy left in me already. We can do that after the event is done, it's not like we're going to steal and get rich with that wallet either way" Simi says as she caught her stomach trying to catch her breath in between.

"Oh, forget about getting rich I just hope I make it out alive by the end of the event Ma'm" I said while keeping the wallet safe in the first zip of my backpack.

We reached the restroom and I changed into the dress Simi bought for me in one of the bathrooms and packed the clothes I got in here in my bag. I came out to set my hair infront of the mirror that was opposite of the bathrooms with wash basins under it. While I was adding little touch ups to my makeup I noticed a woman who looked extremely beautiful in a beautiful Banarasi saree. She looked like a Goddess. I wonder how can someone look so effortlessly gorgeous. Snapping out of me simping her.. I saw her wiping off something from her saree, it looked like a stain.

"Ma'm do you need help?" I asked gently as she looked like she needed some help

"Ah- uhm.. nothing to worry dear, my naughty little son accidentally poured his juice on the saree and it stained now. I guess it'll be gone " she said it so kindly

"WAIT WHAT?! YOU ARE A MOM?!" me and Simi both screamed at the same time that other 2 girls from the restroom looked at us, forgetting the purpose of the question I asked.

"Haha yes what's wrong?" She smiled being concerned for both of us

"You look extremely young and beautiful. Please tell us your secret being a Santoor mom!" Simi says it out.

"You guys are funny! Thank you darling but when you have an angel like child with a lovely husband and a beautiful family next to you, you guys will be Santoor mommy's too because then the happiness radiates from within which makes one look beautiful automatically. And can't mom's be beautiful and young too?" She winks.

"Where's the lie! Your son surely got an amazing mother from in and out. Oh I totally forgot about what I asked and also if you would like to change into something I have extra pile of clothes. You can change into that since the saree is real wet." I tell her as she really looked like she needed to change into something.

"It's okay darling, no worries!" She looked like she hesitated.

"Ah don't worry, you really need it ma'm. The clothes might not look fancy since I came here to change into a new one but that's all I got for now." I hand her the shirt and the jeans which I took from my bag, it actually might fit her perfectly.

"Thank you so much Angel, I really needed this. I realized I never asked your names! By the way, Myself Disha." she forwarded her hand.

"Whoopsie! Myself Aaradhya Sharma."

"And myself Simran Kaur." We both give her a handshake. She's a really lovely person.

"Beautiful names just like you both. So good to meet you guys. I'll not steal your time anymore, the flash mob started long back, you better run now. May we meet again." oh shit, I almost forgot about it. It's already past 30 minutes by now.

"Nice to meet you too Disha. Hopefully may we meet again!" While saying that she goes into one of the bathrooms to change into her clothes.