6- Perfect Girl

Author's Pov:

"What's happening here?" their argument was interrupted by a dominating voice who was none other than their college director & chair person, Shikhar Adani Chauhan.

This is the first time he was seen by Aradhya from this close. He had his hair gelled back with a thick beard of grey highlights. He was in an Armani suit, looking like a perfect wealthy man.

"Good Morn-ing Si-r.. everything is alright sir, nothing to worry" principal said in a worried tone. For some reason the whole staff tense just by hearing the name of Shikhar Adani. The whole situation was tensed right now.

"I. NEED. TO. GET. HER. SUSPENDED. RIGHT. NOW" Aryan said very calmly yet it held anger in it by compressing each word while clenching his teeth. It was too much for Aradhya to take it now and a tear almost slipped out of her eyes.

"Dear, you can leave to your classes right now and don't worry you won't be suspended. It's already late, hurry up" Mr. Adani said in a gentle tone. Maybe rich people weren't so bad after all, she thought. Aryan's face turned pale while clenching his teeth after hearing Shikhar's statement while Aradhya had a quick thankful smile that she tried to cover off which wasn't missed by Aryan.

Aryan left the place as if he didn't just turned the world upside down right now.

"Sir I swear I didn't do anything. I just came here to return the wallet and I've seen the man that entered- Leave it sir. I'm over it. I promise I didn't-" Mr. Adani gestures his palm to stop in a gentle way and shooks his head as if he's trying to say that she don't have to explain anything. Aradhya immediately wiped her tears off, handed over the wallet to security guard. Gave a small nod to Mr. Adani and left to her class with Simi alongside.

"I need her personal details by tonight" Shikhar said in a stern tone after she left which made the staff around him alert and the principal gave a tensed nod in return.

Aradhya's Pov:

"Who was that ruthless man!" Simi asked once we reached the class. Lakshit was in between both of us.

"Remember that jerk who entered the washroom that day! It was him!" I said

"Can someone explain what are you both living beings talking about?" Lakshit interrupted but we couldn't care less.

"What the fuck! It was him?? Oh my god! What a ruthless human but to be honest he's quite hot.. or maybe a lot more." Simi whispered in my ears ignoring Lakshit and turned her head in the opposite direction before she was smacked by me. I could see Lakshit rolling his eyes.

"You find that disgusting rudest creature to exist 'HOT' SIMRAN? You gotta be kidding me!" I screamed in her ears which made her calm down and not reply back with anything else. That's what I want. HOT? YES DEFINITELY, HE'S HOT LIKE SUN WITH HIS ANGER ISSUES.

I had enough for today. I don't know what would've happened if Shikhar sir didn't come today. I hope I get a chance to thank him properly but I know that'll never be possible but thank you sir, all I can say is to myself right now. The last thing I could've imagined was getting suspended. That jerk will definitely rot in hell, I hope I never see his crocodile face ever again!

I was too hungry and it was finally lunch time. Whenever there's too much stress on my head I tend to feel more hungry and end up over eating. That's like my coping mechanism. Food is my therapy.

I just need to go home and have a good sleep, that's all I could think about right now. The classes came to an end and I said goodbyes to my bestfriends and headed back to home..... my beauty sleep was waiting for me, even my man could never love me as much as my sleep loves me.