10- Asshole

Aru's Pov:

"I can't believe this Simmi, I still can't. What the hell is actually happening in this world and why is god playing with our lives like this?" I almost break down while sharing with her about the marriage news in our college canteen next to Lakshit & Farhan sir decided to join us too.

"I'm so sorry Simmi. It's more than just unbelievable. How can all this happen so suddenly? But I hope he treats you in the best way possible, please try to be positive. If he even thinks of messing with you, I'm just a call away to snatch his eyeballs!" Simmi was busy comforting me while Lakshit was quiet but I knew he was as sad as simmi for being helpless. I'm so thankful to god for giving me such friends, I wonder about the people who have no one to share with the shit that goes on in their lives

"He's a jerk Simmi! I can't even imagine my life with him" I let it out only to hear Farhan sir drop another bomb

"I'll help you out Aradhya. You can marry me and say that you're already married. You can say that you just had to keep it a secret since you're still a student. In that way they won't be able to marry you off with him." My jaw dropped hearing him. What the hell was he even saying?

Before I could say anything Lakshit stood up from his seat and continued in my defense as such "Have you lost it Farhan? What the fuck are you speaking? Get out of here. The whole problem here is the marriage and you're asking for it? I didn't expect this from you"

Simmi was as disgusted as me, we looked at eachother and proceeded to leave.

"Hey! Listen, I was just trying to help-" he said while we were leaving

"Well then thanks for your help Farhan, she's good" Simmi took long strands back to him while saying it and we left shortly without wasting any time there

Something about Farhan sir is being suspicious now. Simmi has always warned about his likeness towards me but I never took it seriously as I couldn't imagine him even thinking about me in such way but I guess I was wrong. Honestly why is everything going wrong in my life right now?

It's my engagement in a day and I'm not ready for it. Thinking about living with that man in the same home is giving me migraine. Help me, Good Lords!

***
It's the next day or you can call it one of the most important day in a woman's life, it was my Engagement day but I decided to come to college today as I'd lose my mind doing nothing in home.  I decided to stay till evening but mom said she'd disown me if I don't be back in noon as the engagement is supposed to be at evening. How do I tell her, if given a chance I'd be here in college till next morning just for today. Mom already selected my outfit and done the arrangements as I was too tired to do something for "my own" engagement. Not surprising, is it?

And I've seen Farhan sir several times in the college today and it was very uncomfortable to watch him. Something about his eyes is disturbing as I could only sense lust and desperation in them or maybe I'm just overthinking after yesterday's incident. But they say a women's intuition never goes wrong, anyhow I honestly don't care. I've bigger things to worry about right now.

One of our HOD's asked me to help keep her stuff in the staff room as she was hurriedly going to attend some meeting so I couldn't deny her request.

Simmi went to washroom while I was busy finding the staff room as it was way too far from our class. I finally found it, it's pretty small & decent room and no one were here. I guess it is because of the meeting. I took a good look before leaving and that's when Farhan sir entered the room. I ignored him and proceeded to leave. He then closed the door abruptly and put the door knot.