4- Wallet

Aradhya's Pov:

We finally entered the Flash Mob, offcourse very early only to know that most of the main dance performances we were looking forward to were long done. How cute. After all it was a-very-pleasant-and-a-very-normal-going-day RIGHT? *internally slaps myself to a wall*

We ended up standing middle of the crowd, chiming to the performances and dancing with the crowd together.

I spotted the little kid that was lost before running around the place but this time with three guys who looked like bodyguards in suits chasing behind him. No wonder, even these bulky guys couldn't get a hold of him. How do these little kids who barely are two feet short are so energetic than us adults? But I'm glad he's in safe hands right now.

"Hey, remember me?" a familiar voice interrupted us.

"Who are you? I've never seen you anywhere before. Sorry we don't talk to strangers here" I ask with knitted eyebrows trying to get nominated for the best actress award by Oscars.

"Ha-ha-ha very funny!" Says SHIT. Yes, none other than Lak-SHIT. My bestfriend.

"Don't cry loser!" Simi teases him.

"Guys why is this already so boring? I want to go home already" He whines like a baby.

"Yes that's how it feels to a scholar when he doesn't see the sight of books for just 2 seconds. Get a life mate" I had to attack him for that.

Without Lakshit, our college life would be so incomplete. He completes the three of us. People question if one of us are missing or ain't together, that's how bonded we actually are and I'm so grateful for these two. Life has been so much better since Lakshit became our friend, but sometimes he's too annoying and can also get on our nerves. You can't find a bigger book worm than him. Oh and let's not forget how I've passed most of the sem exams just because of him. He's my private lecturer of no cost.

We took some pictures. Lakshit is also a very great photographer, I always carry a Polaroid with me and he always takes one of my best pictures of us with that. While we were having a lil photoshoot session, the woodpeckers entered. The ones who pokes into other people's business instead of the damn trees.

"Look at her! Get the fuck out of our way bitch. You ain't any special" comes first woodpecker, Nidhi along with her tails.. Tanvi & Vanya.

I stopped caring about their existence from so long ago until they actually get into my nerves. I got used to her hating on me since day one, god knows why. Some say it's because they have a crush on Lakshit and don't like him being around us. Their bad. SHIT is way too good for them either way.

We just continued taking pictures as if they're invisible as always.

"If you died nobody would even care, you bitch!" Nidhi adds more oil to the fire but she doesn't know she's trying to add the oil to water. Poor little woodpecker. *wiping off fake tears*

"Just like how nobody cares about you even when you're alive lol" Lakshit snaps back and I gasped. I kicked him with my shoulder to make sure he keeps his mouth shut. We don't need unnecessary drama out here. I could see how Nidhi's and her two tails faces turned paled from embarrassment.

"Is someone's ass burning guys?" Simi teases back.

"I'll see your business later bitches! You got lucky now" She says and leaves. Thankgod.

"You didn't had to do that Lakshit! Let them bark it's none of our business." I said but in return he rolls his eyes as always but we three released a deep exhale as they're gone now and moved on with the work we were doing before.