His kisses turned wild as he reached the cleavage and pulls her strap Lower, she pulled him closer , he was dangerously close to her chest and she moaned when his lips touched her just below her cleavage.

The shower was intense and they both were lost in  desire.  He pulled back when she clutched his hairs and kisses her softly. 

Karan " You r a addiction to me mishhhh " he whispered on her lips making her smile and he switched the tap off. Taking the bathrobe he made her wear it .

Karan "go and change, I will come soon "

She nodded walked with a flushed face.  He turned the cold shower and stood drenched to calm his freaking hormones.

He had promised himself that without telling her the entire truth, he won't make her his, but she is a magnet that attracts him in every aspect. 

She doesn't need a hot outfit, sexy lingerie to seduce him, her cute bunny pyjamas are enough ,with those doe shaped innocent eyes and that cute smile, the innocence and being submissive under him, it's like a big thing to him. He always goes harder when she just say his name in a low tone. 

He stepped out and walked to the closet only to see her wearing his hoodie. He chuckled and she looked at him, her cheeks turned red remembering about their previous encounter. 

He changed into casuals after she moved out. He bought their dry towel and wiped her hairs making her smile. 

Karan " where is your hair dryer? "

She showed the last draw busy munching her chocolate which he just bought for her.

He took the hair dryer and dry her hair ,she felt heaven when he ruffled her long hairs, his hands were doing magic.  Once it's done, he took her night care kit and she did her night care while he looked at her with adoration. 

Teju " Karan "

Karan ' ji meri jaan "

Teju turned to him and give him the kit bag, he kept them on the side table and pulled her closer. 

Teju" mei aapko  pasand hu? "

He nodded and she showed her fingers like measuring " kitna.. Itna "

He shook his head, she increases the size and he again denied and shee widen her arms and he nodded no chuckling.

Teju " Kyaaa isse bhi zyadaa.. Bataiyee naa "

He nodded " behadh "

She looked at him and he kissed her forehead "I manifested for you mishh and I thank God for bringing you back to me "

Teju " back to you matlab " she asked innocently

Karan " Kuch nahi sojao " he said closing her eyes

Teju " bas bas Ek aur baat " asked opening her one eye and clutching his vest

Karan " pucho " he said pushing her bangs behind her ears

Teju " aapko mei inni pasand hu toh.."

Karan ' toh " he asked confused on what she was hesitating

Teju ' toh.. Y are we not doing it.. Y do you stop everytime we lose our control "

He looked at her with wide eyes and she looked down with embarrassment, he pulled her chin up.

Karan " biwiiii, I like u so much, and liking you doesn't mean we should do it.  It's about your dignity and I don't want to rush in this.  You have to know many things about me, about us and you will get to know soon.  Till then, let's take it slow.  "