Chapter 16:The Opening Ceremony

(Do not start music yet)

*A few Months Later*

The day has finally come,the day of the Vytal Festival.Celebrated by the four kingdoms as a remembrance to th Treaty of Vytal that ended the Great War 80 years ago.Team KWYK,JNPR and RWBY are all gathered at the airstrip to get on the Airship to Vytal.

"I can't believe it's finally time! The Vytal Festival is finally here!" Ruby exclaimed in joy.

"Calm down Rubes,we haven't even entered the Airship to Vytal yet!" Kamarul said trying to calm her down.

"Oh don't go so hard on her,she's just excited." Joshua stated.

"I'm just saying that so she doesn't go missing from the group,can't you see the amount of people packed here!" Kamarul replies refering to the crowd of people lining up for their Airship to Vytal.

"Alright,alright,both of you have a point but can we please just line up in peace?" Kulau asked.

Everyone just nodded in agreement while lining up for their airship wich lasted for about half an hour.

Another hour was them waiting to arrive.

"Guys look,we're here!" Nora pointed out.

They all looked outside to see what she was so excited about and there it was...

The Amity Colosseum,a floating stadium made by Atlas to be used as the arena for the Vytal Festival Tournaments

The Amity Colosseum,a floating stadium made by Atlas to be used as the arena for the Vytal Festival Tournaments.This arena is packed with seats that can fit up to 10000 people and has a forcefield to protect the contestants in the arena from interference from outside.The arena itself is also special as it can simulate two different biomes to challenge the abilities of the students fighting there.It's also filled with multiple cameras that act as security and allows the people to see the action.

And as the author is explaining this they have arrived to the air station to the stadium.

"We're here Ren,we're finally here!" Nora excitedly said as she grabbed Ren.

"Nora calm down,we still need to attend the opening ceremony first!" Ren replied.