Chapter 14: Ops Glenn Part 2

15th August 2004
Shah Alam,Selangor

"WAN JAAFAR BIN WAN SULAIMAN,LEBIH BAIK KAU CEPAT TURUN SINI MAI MAKAN SARAPAN! NANTI SEKOLAH LAMBAT! (WAN JAAFAR WAN SULAIMAN,YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!)" Jaafar's mother called out.

"DATANG NI! (COMING!)" A young Jaafar said rushing down the stairs in his school uniform.

"Mak masak apa pagi ni? (What did you made for breakfast this time mom?)" the boy asked energeticaly.

"Mestilah mak buat favourite Jaafar,Waffle dengan ayam goreng!Dah makan cepat,lamvat dah ni!(Oh of course it's your favourite,Chicken and Waffles!Now eat up or you'll be late for school!)" said his mother.

After finishing his meal,Jaafar pacjed his lunch,said farewell to his mother and hoped on his bike.

"NEXT STOP,SK SHAH ALAM!" he exclaimed as he set of into the distance.

*15 minutes later*

Jaafar swore that he was using the right path but it turned out he wasn't.There were repairs on the road he usually takes and he tried to take a new route wich only lead him into an alley wich had a dead end.

"Alah nanti lambat aku nak sampai sekolah ni! (Owh man,I'm gonna be kate for school!)" Jaafar complained as he turned his bike back to where he entered the alley only to be met by a pack of street dogs.And they looked hungry.....

"Tenang....Aku tak sakitkan korang jadi tolong ke tepi boleh?(Now easy there...I don't wan't to hurt you guys so can you please go away?)" he pleaded to the dogs who only barked at him and charged forwards.

"MOMMY!" Jaafar cried out as the barks came closer......

And closer.....

And closer......

...........

*Back to the present*

"Jangan ambik bekal aku,Nasi Goreng tu mak aku buat!" Jaafar cried out in his spleep alerting the rest who wers sleeping with him.

Kulau made his way to the boy and woke him up.

"Jaafar wake up! It's just a nightmare." he said violently shaking him.

"Nhm-What? Oh thank god!"Jaafar woke up and glad to ses that it was only a nightmare but wasn't so pleasant with the thing next to him wich was Zwei.

"OH SHIT,IT THE DOG! HE EVEN ATTACKED ME IN MY DREAMS!" Jaafar said as he was now being held on a bridal position by Kulau this time.

"Mr, Sulaiman calm down!By the way it's barking,it looks like it's in distress!" Ooblecj said observing the Corgi.

"He sure is.Wait a minute,Zwei where's Joshua and Ruby?" Yang asked the dog as it then ran to their last location.

"Come on guys." Yang gestured following Zwei wich was followed by the rest.

*Back with Ruby*

Ruby fell deep into the hole that finally stopped after she hit something hard.She stood uo and looked around only to find herself standimg on a rooftop of a building in an underground city!

She stood uo and looked around only to find herself standimg on a rooftop of a building in an underground city!