Chapter 5: Classes and Conflict Part 2

2 WEEKS LATER

As usual it was class for the first years to go to class and stuff but on speacial cases they have to go on outside missions to retreve artifacts or beating up Grimm in the local area.

Today was history as the last subject of today,previously they had a long class on pant scince by a teacher named Thumbelina Peach or Dr. Peach for short.And my lets just say we don't want to talk what happened there espeacially Jaafar and Jaune during Sparring class.By this time, Joshuas' leg has fully healed but he still keeps his wheelchair.And lets just say at one point during a sparring session,he accidentaly caused on of Yangs' hair strand to fall of but managed to stun her before she could lay a blow on him wich would definately kill him! They didn't talk for a week but eventually they talked it out and everything was okay.Wiess and Ruby however were getting a bit tense.Wiess was complaining of every single minor mistake while Ruby was trying her best to improve herself.But one talk from Ozpin and Port later,the two were at peace again.

BACK TO THE HISTORY CLASS

The teacher was a very energetic man.He zoomed passed the entire class and talked in a very fast pace.His whiteboard had the world map with multiple notes patched on it with red lines connecting the notes.He had green spiky hair,round glasses,a whiteollar shirt not buttoned on the top,a mug of coffee and toping it all of is a long yellow tie.This man was Dr. Bartholomew Oobleck.

"For years the Faunus race have beem discriminated and treated unequally by society in all four kingdoms leading to various organisations being formed in favor of social reforms but in the end they turned to the extremist side

"For years the Faunus race have beem discriminated and treated unequally by society in all four kingdoms leading to various organisations being formed in favor of social reforms but in the end they turned to the extremist side.I mean....I mean,look at the White Fang!" he said as he took another sip of coffee before asking the class."How many of you have been discriminated due to your Faunus traits?'

Some Faunus students raised their hands including one girl Faunus with rabbit ears matching her long brown hair.Kulau who was sitting behind her looked back to see Cardin who was still trying to tease her but cletching his right hand that was wrapped with a bandage.Kulau knew what exactly happened to him.Why?

Because he did it.

FLASHBACK:During Lunch Earlier

Team JNPR,KWYK and RWBY were eating lunch together while talking with Nora who was telling a story of a dream she had (that she said was real) and Jaune who looked a little down.

"You can't just let Cardin bully you Jaune,it's not right and it'll effect you in the long run."Kulau said with a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah,hear him out Jaune." Phyrra added.

They were worried about him since he lost a battle with Cardin and

"Bully?Cardin?Me?No....it's just bro stuff.Tell me one time he's ever bullied me." Jaune said to the team before the scene changes to a flashback.