Chapter 15: The Training,The Date and The Truth

*3 days after the breach*

"Oh shit,oh shit,oh shit! What am I going to do? What am I going to do! I never brought her out on a date not even once and now she's asking me for one!" Joshua panicked as he goes around in circles in the room.

"Relax Josh,you got time.At least she was nice enough to postpone it to next week." Jaafar said trying to cool him down.

"I'm suprised you never brought her out on an official date.What have you two been doing for the past months?" Kulau asked.

"Well...we just walked around together at school,talk to each other or we pay each others lunches." Joshua explained.

"Wow....that's just dissapointing." Jaafar told him.

"Hey I'm not that bad!" Joshua replied.

"Don't worry Josh my boy,lucky for you someobe else is also facing the same dilema as you." said Kulau.

"Who?" Joshua and Jaafar asked.

"It's Jaune." Kulau replied.

"Of course it is...." Jaafsr facepalmed.

"So he doesn't know what to do when on a date with Phyrra?" Joshua asked.

"Exactly.I'm supposed to help him but I've booked myself with Ruby for training.So I'm trusting Jaafar to teach you." Kulau replied.

"WHAT?" Joshua exclaimed.

"Oh boy Josh,we're going to have one geck of a ride." Jaafar told him.

"WAIT KULAU YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Joshua pleaded.

"But I have,now bye!" Kulau said leaving the two.

"Alright Josh....Lets get it started!" Jaafar said excitedly.

"I'm screwed...." Joshua said.

*Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Jaafar carrying Chibi Joshua above his head*

Joshua has now found himself and Jaune in a room wich looks like the interogation room the first time they met Ozpin.Only difference is thay there's now a projector with a screen.

"Josh,why did Jaafar kidnap us again?" Jaune asked.

"We got dates with our girls and we have absoulutely zero idea what to do on our first date...." Joshua replied.

"Oh yeah." Jaune said.

"Alright you two.I'm going to present to you the ultimate full proof no counter plan for you to have yhe best first date of your lives!" Jaafar exclaimed now wearing sunglasses.

"So.....Mr. I Know It All,what's the plan?" Joshua asked.

"Well since you asked we can go to the first slide." Jaafar replied.

" Jaafar replied