Chapter 8: A Fugitive And Two Criminals

*A few month later after the events at the hospital*

The owner of the Dust shop "From Dust Till Dawn" is hanging a sign declaring its re-opening(For who knows how many times). As he climbs down from his ladder, he stumbles and falls.A mint hair girl wearing questionable clothing and red eyes appears next to him and helps him up.

"Excuse me,sorry. I'm not really from around here.Would you mind pointing me in the direction of this shop?" she says showing a peice of paper.

Would you mind pointing me in the direction of this shop?" she says showing a peice of paper

The shopkeeper looks at the paper before nodding and telling her the direction of the shop.

"Thanks." she thanked as she walks away from the shopkeeper as both wave goodbye.She the stumbles across a boy  with grey hair and clothes at a corner.

She the stumbles across a boy  with grey hair and clothes at a corner

"I knew you were lost,Emerald" he says to the girl.

"Mercury, I will seriously pay you to shut up." Emerald replies to the boy showing a few Lien in her right hand and a wallet on the left.

"That's not your money." Mercury tells her.

Indeed it wasn't,rather it was the shopkeepers wallet that she had somehow pick pocketed.

"But it can be yours for 5 minutes of silence."Emerald tells him.

Mercury thinks for a moment."Mmmm..." and then replies to her."...no deal."

" Fine."Emerald replies as she takes all the Lien and tosses the wallet then turning to walk away.

"Whatever,you want me."Mercury replues before following suit.

Both of them are now walking throught the city wich has people walking around,eating and chating at cafes and everything you can do at a city.

"So, how much farther?"Mercury asked.

"A few blocks." Emerald replied.

'Ugh... this place is so dull."he groaned.

"Eh, I kinda like it. Tall buildings, diverse culture..." she said but Mercury stoped her by saying.