Chapter 10: New Faces

*A week after the food fight*

Word of the food fight spreaded like wildfire among the students,some saying how awome it wa and others of course critisising it om how it was a big waste of ood.Wich the latter was more of a problem wich was sorted out by Glynda who reduced the four teams monthly allowance from 500 Lien to only 300.Kamarul included.But after a week the story only became a ledgen as students focused more on their training for the Vytal festival tournaments and their studies.

*Ozpin's Office*

Ozpin,Glynda and Kamarul are now looking at the glass window seeing multiple Bullheads and Airships hovering around the Academy with more on the way.These were no ordinary aircraft,they are from the Atlesian Military commanded by General Ironwood.

These were no ordinary aircraft,they are from the Atlesian Military commanded by General Ironwood

"Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels." Glynda stated.

"I can tell you that,this airforce is impressive.Wonder how's their land and naval assets?"Kamarul stated.

"Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man.But yes, those are a bit of and...." Ozpin said but was interupted by a notification on his scroll wich says someone is asking permission to enter his office.

"Come in." Ozpin gesture as he pressed the screen allowing the doors of the elevator to his office to open.It revealed a man who was around his mid 30's wearing a blue shirt wich had yellow buttons with a red tie tucked inside with a pair of white gloves and overcoat wich had the Atlas military coat of arms on the right.

It revealed a man who was around his mid 30's wearing a blue shirt wich had yellow buttons with a red tie tucked inside with a pair of white gloves and overcoat wich had the Atlas military coat of arms on the right

"This is General Ironwood I assume?" Kamarul asked Glynda.

"Yes,that's him." Glynda replied.

"Ozpin!" Ironwood says reaching out to shake Ozpin's hand.

"Hello, General." Ozpin replies and recives Ironwood's handshake.