Bonus part

*The jugles of the Thai-Malaysia border,5 years ago*

Kulau is seen running with another boy who looks similar to Jaune but has brown hair.

"Mersing!Cover me!" he ordered the boy.

Mersing did as he was ordered and shot back at a few masked men who were aproching them.Some lay dead as mersing shot them down with his Colt M4.Kulau only had his shotgun left since his M4 was jammed.They gain foothold of a cave and hid there.

"Whok,that was close" Mersing said trying to ca his breath.

"Yeah,if we were a bit late those Patra Cho's would've gotten us already."Kulau replied in the same condition.

*Disclaimer:This is all just a fictional Ops*

The Patra Cho is a radical armed organisation that wishes to unite the state of Kelantan in Malaysia with the state of Pattani in Thailand.They are funded by many organisations including the Pattani Liberation Organisation (PLO).This plus their stealthy movements within the jungles has created problems with both nations.Notibley the assassination of a relative of the Sultan of Kelantan and multiple genocides against people who are against their ways in Pattani.Just recently the Malaysian Speacial Branch has discovered their location within the jungles.The army has been sent in due to the failiure of the police tracking them down.Kulau and Mersing were tasked to track down the PC base of operations and stop them,well that was the original plan but they were found out by PC forces who outnumbered them 5 to 1 making them do a tactical retreat.

"So what now?" Mersing asked Kulau.

"We're closing in in the location.The others are going to handle the rest of the PCs.They're already closing in our location." Kulau replied.

"Alright,I think they're long gone by now."Mersing stated.

"On my count,we move." ordered Kulau.

1

2

3

MOVE!!!!

Kulau was the first to move out followed by Mersing who covered his back.They're now on a defensive aproach.They re-encountered with the PC insurgents who were having a firefight with the rest of their group and took out any that tried to shoot them.After about 15 minutes the finally reached their location,an old log cabin.

The both of them went for the enterance,Kulau was ready to burst the door open from the left while Mersing stayed ready with his rifle on the right

BANG

The door burst opened allowing both to enter but they found......

Nothing......

Mersing went deeper in the cabin while Kulau went outside looking at the Cabins surrounding area.

Kulau then felk a hard knock to the head before passing out.

"Hoi Kulau,ut looks like they've cleared the place already.Nothing's here,I think our cover....."Mersing said as he neared but sto pped as he saw Kulau at gunpoint by a slim woman with long black hair that could take the heart of any man she passes by.

"Hey...lady...please don't do anything to him."Mersing said trying to controlnthe situation.

"Drop your weapon or he dies." the woman said.

Mersing did as he was told and put his M4 away.The woman had a smirk on her face before.

BANG

Mersing was shot in the head by the woman's handgun.Kulau was shocked to see that his friend had died all because he waan't careful enough.The woman looked at him with a wide grin before he shouted.

"MERSING!!!!"

Kulau woke up from his nightmare looking at his surroundings.He was there in his room.His team was still there.He had the nightmare again.He sobbed,wiping his tears before pulling out a picture from his pocket.

"Sorry..." he said to the picture.

It was him and Mersing at basecamp.Both were smiling while posing at the camera.He turned to picture's back that read.

Gabriel Kulau,20
Jaune Mersing,23
My first mission with the best senior I ever had!

He looked at the picture afew times before keeping it back and going back to sleep.