Chapter 4: Classes and Conflict Part 1

Starting from this point I will write the story in my fashion mixed with the original timeline of volumes 1-3.So if there are any parts of the story that ypu feel like aren't like the og timeline,it's my Fanfiction.So I can do what I want with my characters.

After Initiation

"Kalau ikut nombor ni kita bilik nombor 857.(If followed by this number our room is number 857).Kamarul said as they enter their new dorm.They saw team RWBY enter the dorm next to them.

"Guess we'll be neighbours,Tree Boy." Yang said to Joshua.

Yang just smiled back before being pushed inside his dorm.

"You like her don't you?" teased Jaafar.

"Shut up you!" Joshua exclaimed in a whispering way.

The room had 4 beds,a window with the beautiful view of Vale city,a bathroom,a small kitchen,a fridge and a coffee table in the middle.

"Rasa macam pi balik asrama pulak.Cuma ada dapur.Boleh lah nak masak pakai sahur nanti.(It feels like back in boarding school again.Only difference is we got a kitchen.That'll be useful for sahoor tomorrow.)" said Jaafar.

"Hampa dulu sekolah asrama kan? Aku dulu belajar dekat MRSM PDRM kat Kulim.(You guys used to study at boarding schools? I was at MRSM PDRM at Kulim.)" Kamarul asked.

"MRSM Kuching."Kulau answered.

"SMK Bekok" Jaafar replied.

"SMS Tuanku Jaafar,but can you guys help me up? I literally broke both legs.It's miracle I'll still recover." Joshua exclaimed.Kulau hold him in a bride position before laying him on his bed.

"Kaki patah pun nak gatal cari perempuan.(Your legs are broken and you still want to get with girls?)" Kulau teased again.

"Shut up Kulau! ." Joshua said before going to sleep.

"Kamu orang buat lah kerja sendiri,saya nak pergi kafeteria dulu.(You guys do your things,I want to go to the cafeteria.)"Kulau said before leaving the room.

"Jaafar,sedia nak Isyak.Aku ada kerja yang hang kena tolong.(Jaafar,get ready for Isyak I have some work that I need your help with.)" Kamarul said.

After they prayed (they navigated where they are and where they first spawned in the Emerald Forest) they got to work.Kamarul went to a plactic bag brought out some dried chillies,tamarinds,garlic,eggs,chicken, onions,anchovies,rice,coconut milk,ground nuts,a bottle of cooking oil,a wok and leaves that smell like Pandan.And every Malaysian knows what the two are planning to make.Try and guess?I'll give 10 seconds:

10.....
9......
8......
7......
6......
5.....
4.......
3.......
2......
1.....

Times up!

Did you got it right?If so then your answer is mostly Nasi Lemak!