Pressure

Ochaco laid under him in defiance, not fully comprehensive on her situation. "What do you want?" She spat her words at him. "I should really tape your mouth shut." He said, his words filled with the anger his emotionless face didn't show. She laid down there. "What's the use of pinning me?" "Like I said you're way too stubborn." He said as he went closer to her face still above her. His gaze seemed to be stripped of any humane emotion. Ochaco was hiding it, she couldn't let him see it but she was scared not for only herself but also for Izuku.

She felt a sharp pain in her neck and winced from it. He removed the knife as fast as he brought it. She groaned as he seemed to put something on her cut. "What are you doing?" He didn't respond, his dead gaze on her, she felt the thick liquid on her neck then the pain, slowly spreading out through her body. He covered her mouth right before the second she screamed, as if anticipating that.

It was as if her entire body, without her even telling it, rejected the liquid, it felt like her skin was on fire for some reason, when the agony stopped it was replaced with a numb pain from her body, especially her neck, he removed his hand. "W-What did you do?" She asked with bated breath. "You'll find out soon... I promised I'd push you to submission." He went closer to her, still on top of her.

"I promised that if you kept going along with them, I'd get rid of them, right?" He smiled, on imitating Izuku's, as if to mock her, he looked dead into her eyes as he did so. "Looks like Izuku won't be able to prevent me from doing that anymore." She looked at him with a defensive look. "Just what exactly did you do to me?" He came closer to her, his lips almost touching hers, both of theirs brushing as he spoke. "It's a surprise, sweetheart, just rest. I don't want you to ruin it." she tried to protest but her body was starting to go limp, her eyes lost energy, barely being able to open, she fell unconscious, fighting it, trying her best not to leave him her defenceless body. That thing that invaded her body, whatever it was... She lost to it.

xXx

Ochaco lied on a hospital bed. She woke up being greeted by a familiar ceiling, hearing the rolling of a comfortable office chair somewhat close to her as the aged hero examined her. Looking at a computer on her desk that seemed to have just finished loading something, yet she decided to finish up with her patient first. "Wha-" Ochaco murmured, Recovery girl met Ochaco's tired gaze as she stared at her clipboard.

"W-What happen-nngh?" She asked as she sat up only to be greeted by a sharp pain in her neck, she put her hand on it, feeling the skin there. "What's wrong, dearie?" Ochaco searched her neck, her fingertips rubbed her smooth skin, not a mark, not even a love bite from being left unconscious with him, nothing. "I don't know... Sorry, I forgot, you must have used your quirk on me."

"I didnt." she responded.

Her expression quite serious. "When the boy brought you here, he said his twin took over then he woke up to see you unconscious, I was sure you were fine but not after he showed me the bloodied knife and from your statement, I'm guessing he cut you." "Yes, on my neck, he grazed it, then I felt a liquid go into me through the cut, after that I could barely even keep my eyes open."

Recovery girl seemed uncomfortable. Going towards her computer as she checked it. Ochaco still under the sheets saw the urgency in the old woman as she checked her e-mail, seeing chagrin across Recovery girl's face, she sat still, blissfully ignorant.

A long message rested on the screen. The username read "Amaya Kurayami". "I don't know how to explain this...." she said. "What's that?" Ochaco looked in worry. ".... Look, we've been running tests on the boy. Ever since he fought his classmate, something was wrong, The poor boy— Bakugo, you call him?— once we got him here, his heart was still beating but he wasn't breathing, almost like something was telling him not to and his body just obeyed it. Half of his organs stopped working soon, if it wasn't for the young lass, Eri, this story would have been shorter...."

Ochaco froze, "I don't know what sort of mutation that thing is but I'm afraid we have to get it out of you and the lad. Now."