Just Drop Dead

Desire was already seething, he snapped back to his thoughts 'Ochaco?' he quickly had sight of Shoto, he wanted to go after them but he felt Izuku trying to take control, he wasn't so close to it but he knew it would hold Desire back from going after Ochaco "Like I'd let you." Izuku was finally able to talk through his own mouth, Desire held his head even though that sudden pain was agonizing, he didn't let go of his control.

Bakugo shot several blasts noticing the opening left for him, the smoke cleared showing his figure standing back up, his eyes turned darker with rage as he charged at Bakugo.

He blocked the punch Desire threw at him with his arm, using the opportunity to grab his wrist and use his other hand to blast off Desire, he winced grabbing the arm he used to block him 'The nerd's copy must have broken it.' he raised his other hand, he knew he couldn't let Desire know what he did, but he felt like that was his plan.

Bakugo saw nothing in the smoke, he jumped back 'Shouldn't his stupid eyes be glowing' he aimed for a blast when he saw a chain came out and held on to his arm, exactly where he attacked before.

Before he could react by blasting him while the smoke was now clear, Desire held him tighter, he groaned, as he felt something tugging his leg, he aimed a blast at Desire but he easily dodged it, but didn't let go like Bakugo like he had planned before he could think of another solution, the chain holding onto his injured arm tighten, he fell to the ground while he grunted.

He looked up while Desire scoffed, seeing the look of hatred on his face, he wanted to show his appreciation to, he kicked the blonde's jaw, while he tried to stand, he landed on his back, Desire walked forward activating One for all again.

He suddenly felt a pain at the back of his head, he grunted shaking his head "Kacchan, I-I, can hold his back much longer, do it!" "Like I wasn't going to!" he blasted a large explosion as soon as Desire got back control, not that it mattered.

He used the few seconds he had to get back up, the smoke cleared showing the copy kneeling while trying to see through all the smoke around him, Bakugo aimed several attacks at that direction, mentally swearing that Izuku better thank him for this.

Bakugo stayed while collecting himself, he noticed his eyes weren't glowing anymore, he was planning, something else, he was intentionally closing his eyes so he won't be seen, he stepped forward.

Clang

Chains came his way, clearing the smoke, revealing the copy, Bakugo evaded them using his chance to aim right at his face, the chain faded as he blocked the attack, even though he saved his eyesight, the attack threw him off the ground.

Bakugo went up to him ready to knock him out when he felt something hold onto his injured arm, he screamed in pain as the thing seemed to be squeezing in between the dislocation, before he could do anything else, he saw the copy smirk as the others grabbed the rest of his limbs.

Desire got up "Now, you're gonna tell me where they took her" "Where do you think, IDIOT?" he practically growled at his response, "You expect me to believe you came to keep me busy so you can take her to UA, the most predictable place" as he said that he tightened the chains, Bakugo squinted his eyes while noticing the purple glow on the chains.

His vision was less clear, he shook his head vigorously, his head started ringing, as he heard Desire's voice echoing "Now tell me where he's taking her" Bakugo grunted, it was like he was squeezing out he's own reasoning, leaving out the part of him that wanted this to end.

'What the hell' He couldn't feel his own mouth move anymore, it was like someone else was the one controlling him "Go to..."