One Is The Same

Ochaco's POV(A/N, I just realized how little I do this, let's change that)
I sat on the couch looking at my own feet, honestly, completely lost in thought 'What have I gotten him into?' I thought of all those times when Izuku gave me signs of this, the times when he couldn't even hide it behind a smile 'How can I be this selfish?'.

Even now he's still fighting it to... Protect me, even though I couldn't even help him, I didn't report anything to Mr. Aizawa, I had a chance to help him after he got in this mess because of me, and I still couldn't help... No , I could have and I know it.

My thoughts stopped as I saw someone sit beside me by the corner of my eye "Ochaco, you look really tense, is something wrong?" he asked 'Well it's not like I was having a panic attack' I scoffed as I faced him "I don't see why you're either expecting me to be calm or happy" "Actually, I'm expecting both".

"Why is that?" I looked him dead in the eye "You kidnapped me after possibly killing my friend!" he paused "He literally started it" I stared at him "By what, helping me get away from you?" he sighed as he closed his eyes, this was always a hopeless topic for him "No" he opened them still seeing the hostile expression on my face.

He came closer to me "He tried to take you away from me..." his persuasive look turned into an arrogant expression, I froze as I shook my head in denial is what Desire would call it, it was the expression Tenya gave when he just barely got Bakugo out of the way, after all. It made me think of maybe if...

'I would have just killed you but I wanted you to really feel the pain' what if, it was too late, he barely looked alive when they were taking him away. I felt him pull me into a hug "I know you think I should have left you to see if they were alive or not but I couldn't, what if they took the chance to take you away from me?" I rested my hand on his chest. No chance getting out of this one, why so tight anyway? I felt my mouth open and say the first thought in my head.

"Then you deal with it. I'm not something to have!" my voice sounded like I was about to cry"I just can't believe I hurt Izuku so much" I was shivering but not crying, no way I would let him see me cry, he pulled away a bit probably to see if I was okay.

"He's not hurt. I don't know why you keep saying that" he was still holding my shoulders, he looked away for a bit, as if thinking of how to put things into words "I'm only giving him what he wants, all that denial was getting in the way".

"Isn't that just you forcing on what he doesn't want" I said "doesn't want, huh? Trust me, there's more he wants from you" I couldn't ignore that but tried "But don't worry when I've taken care of all his denial, I'll be sure to do the rest".

Okay, I couldn't ignore that, I blushed, as I looked away from him. Normally, I'd think my denial would be enough to stop this but with the amount of times he pinned me on a bed says otherwise.

I pushed him away when he loosened his grip, I didn't bother making eye contact with him, I noticed that he was silent, I didn't want to look at him but my curiosity apparently wanted to, I saw him looking at the window the couch was right next to.

He suddenly grabbed me by my arm and lept backward when an explosion shattered window, I coughed as I noticed the figure coming out of the smoke as Desire practically snarled, I broke out of his grip as I looked around.

My eyes caught the figure, it was obvious because of the hero costume but seeing him, I couldn't help smiling at knowing that at least my worries were for nothing, he was alright, really okay "Round face!" he shouted getting to me before Desire could grab me again, as I saw his eyes turn to a darker shade, I didn't know what to even do.

"It's like it's a hobby for you, I'm going to make sure your heart stops beating this time!!" he shouted as "We'll see how you get the chance, Nerd's copy!!" jumped out from where he came from, meeting up with a Shoto running towards them.

"I got your message Bakugo" he stopped not even catching his breath, he must have been nearby "Take Round face back to UA, I'll take care of the nerd" "But wait..." "No! Just go, you helping with fighting here, is too much to fall on" I didn't know what to do but listen to him.

Todoroki bent down as I got on his back, even if floating's a nice way to escape in some cases Todoroki's ice seemed a lot faster.

I looked back to see Desire glaring at Todoroki as he blocked Bakugo's attack. I looked forward seeing that we were no where close to anywhere I knew.

I wondered how Izuku and Bakugo were having things, I didn't even realize how my own being was my least priority right now...

I'm having fun... I wonder if I should make a Q and A chapter...
Would you guys like one comment on this chapter 💛💜