Desire For What?

Izuku sat down in his own mind as the purple trees rustled from the cold wind, good thing he was wearing a jacket, 'Desire blocked my vision, how the heck does he even do that?' he thought.

The last thing he wanted was for Ochaco to get hurt, he remembered seeing Desire drug her, he couldn't think of why he would block his vision though, Izuku would remember where he took Ochaco, they did share the same memories.

He sighed "It's funny isn't it? now I'm the emotion" he laughed as his guilt blocked whatever reasoning he had "Haha, it is funny" Izuku almost snarled when the copy formed in front of him "Why would you do this?" he shouted "Don't you know you're hurting her?!" "Hurting her? Izuku I tried my best to tell you to make her ours but you didn't want to, then I tried trying taking over to make sure she's ours but you didn't want me to, now I'm in control and you say I'm HURTING her?!" he shouted at him as the chains squeezed his limbs even tighter as he winced in pain, Desire's look changed back to a smirk.

"You can't possibly think what you're doing is right?" he asked as the copy didn't let the chains grip get any loosened "Right? I'm only doing what you want" he stared at him "Well, I want you to let her go!" he shouted "That's not all. A part of you doesn't want that" "Huh?"

"I don't want that" Izuku even looked more puzzled "Izuku, I thought you were smarter than this" he sighed "Do you really think a little pitiful emotion would be able to have almost full control of your body?"

Izuku's expression turned into a fearful one "I'm not that emotion anymore, we're two halves in the same body, I'm just the one suppressing you" he laughed as his eyes glowed the same purple colour "As you said it is funny".

×××××××××××××××××××××××

Ochaco woke up as the pain at the back of her head hit her like a ton of bricks, she groaned as for a moment she couldn't remember where she was or who she was.

She turned to face the ceiling as she noticed the pair of arms around her waist as she turned she saw Izuku sleeping next to her, but she'd rather say Desire.

She groaned as he opened his eyes his tired expression turned to a happy smile in a nanosecond "Ochaco, you're awake" he squeezed her tighter "D-Desire?" she said as the memories flooded back "Deku" she whispered remembering everything that had happened.

He kissed her cheek as she snapped out of her thoughts "Wha-" she heard him laugh "Izuku's trying to take control again, does he think I'll hurt you? Why would I hurt you?" he smiled as he held her.

For some reason she couldn't process anything that was happening all she could wish for was Izuku to come back, she needed to save him from well himself.

"Get away from me!" she shouted as she pushed him away "Desire, why did you bring me here? Where am I?!" she said looking around the room "I brought you here because the others would try to take you from me" he said smiling "From you? I'm not something that you can possess" she felt him hold her again as he leaned in as she blushed "I wouldn't say I possess or own you but you are mine" he said with his eyes glowing brighter "I just had to make sure of that" he said as she noticed she couldn't get out of his grip this time.

"You can't do this" she said thinking 'It's a risky move, he's gotten stronger but it might be the only chance' she thought as she used her quirk on him, he looked down to see a sudden glow of pink, he felt light and started floating as she got out of his grip and ran out the room.

"That's a bit rude Ochaco" he said using his quirk "I don't even need you to release me" he smiled as he hopped on the ceiling and charged after her, she didn't know where she was but guessing helped her at the moment when she found the living room, she knew the front door would be locked which can't explain why she tried to open it.

She pulled out something, not knowing that Desire was charging for her, she was pinned on the wall beside the door "Ochaco, after saying you're mine, you try to escape? " he said with a disappointed tone in his voice, she tried struggling but he had a strong grip of her wrists.

"Of course I did" she said not getting any closer to him "I can't just stay here, besides I found it the best way to save Deku from you" He stayed quiet like he was processing those words "S-Save him? How could I hurt him?" he said like chaining him up wasn't scarring.

"Just let me go" she ignored his question "So you can try to escape again, I don't think I want that" he noticed something in her hand "Ochaco!" he shouted, grabbing the pin from her "Hey" she tried to take it back but he held both her wrists with one of his hands now, Desire gritted his teeth in frustration.

"I don't understand, you can't just have a pin on you all the time" he tried to reason "Did you know I would-" "I didn't, I have that with me since my parents were fond of changing the locks in our house, it wasn't that much of a good neighborhood, I would often get locked out, so I bought it".

Desire hummed in response, it did seem true "Well, I'll take it, I don't want you holding things like this" he felt around her looking for anything extra "I already took your phone and devices but I'd rather be safe" he smiled as she struggled again.

He smiled as he let her go "I not your's you know, don't you think a human would at least need a choice" "You do get a choice, but if you get caught you'll stay with me, if you don't and you get back to UA, I might not take it so lightly" he said hugging her.

'Whatever I need to do it doesn't matter, I just have to get Izuku back'