Deku Vs Bakugo: Rematch

Bakugo ran through the hall as Izuku charged for him "What are you two doing? Stop this!" she ran to the two.

"He deserves to be taught a lesson" Izuku or Desire snarled at Bakugo.

Izuku threw his fist at him "AP shot!" Bakugo jumped back and shot at him.

The building shook a bit "You think that's gonna take me down?" Izuku appeared through the smoke as he charged for Bakugo in the air, the blond dodged as Izuku slid on the floor. 

Ochaco rushed in between them, "Please stop" she didn't even shout this time.

"Sorry sweetheart, but he doesn't deserve me to stop" Izuku stood beside her as Bakugo ran to him, his guard was down.

Izuku threw a punch at him when he was near, he dodged but the pressure in the air threw him out of the building, breaking the wall.

"No!" Ochaco ran to the broken wall, he looked fine. Enough.

"I wanted revenge from the start, I can't have you interfering" I'm sorry"he threw her at the wall behind them, "Gah!" her back hit the wall, she could barely move, but she kept trying to stand, she couldn't let any of this happen.

"Sorry, I'll heal you when I'm done with him" he jumped down the building, having his eyes on the blond who was in his fighting stance already.

"I don't care whether you were hit with a quirk or whatever it is, what you did to Invisible was unforgivable!" he and Izuku glared at each other "I'll kill you!", he heard a chuckle.

"What makes a twerp like you think it can do that?" Izuku looked into Bakugo's eyes "This quirk amplified my powers and I was already better than you."

Izuku charged at him as Bakugo dodged, each dodged landed with another AP shot, even being in Izuku's way was dangerous enough, learnt from the wall.

Bakugo's breathing was heavier, as the smoke cleared it revealed Izuku with several scratches on him "You think that's gonna do anything on me" he charged at him as Bakugo dodged and grabbed him by his jacket's hood and threw him at the wall, with his guard down he threw several blasts at him.

The smoke was much as Bakugo looked at where the boy landed, it was quiet.

"Ya damn nerd" he said to himself, as he was about to carry the boy to get him some help, he felt someone grip his arm and throw a punch at him.

He landed on the hard ground, Izuku snickered a bit "You almost got me there, Kacchan, now I got you".

Bakugo used his remaining strength to stand up, he held his arm, it was broken from landing on it from the bizarro attack.

"I'm still not out" he said to the purple eyed boy, not a single form of green, not a single form of sympathy.

Izuku snickered again, all of this felt enjoyable for him "Do you think this is kindergarten, Kacchan? Do you think I'm a weak speck that can fuck off anytime? No, people change but you haven't. Still as useless, hothead and given too much credit as before!" his face turned to a serious one "Well, dead people never change, you wanna join them".

"AP shot!" he shouted, he made the blast stronger this time. But Izuku charged at him, as the blond shot another at him, he jumped over him and landed behind him, throwing a punch at the air, but the pressure threw Bakugo at the wall of the building making it shake.

Bakugo tried to get back up but his spine was broken, he groaned loudly in pain, coughing up blood. "I could have punched you straight on back there but I wanted to make you really feel the pain" , he stepped on his chest putting more pressure on his foot, the cracks were obviously from his ribcage.

He screamed in pain as Izuku just laughed.

He heard some kind of an air attack coming from behind him he dodged as he felt the wind and Bakugo's body was taken.

He hissed at it, as he looked at who did that, the attack was from Jiro's amplifiers and Tenya just had to be born and take Bakugo before Izuku finished his work.

He noticed everyone in his class, staring in disbelief "Midoriya" Tenya's eyes looked like he wanted to reverse time and never let this happen "Why?"

"Why would you do this?!" Mina screamed from the crowd, standing near Tenya.

"I didn't want to. I did, I wanted to destroy him. No I didn't" his voice changed and changed back as he held his head like he was going crazy.

He couldn't be let near anyone, he jumped across the building as he got in the roof, he ran off into the city.

Ochaco groaned as she stood, watching him go "No!" she activated her quirk wanting to go after him but she felt tape wrapped around her arm holding her "That's not safe" she heard the voice if her teacher "We need to talk" he told her.

As Tenya and the Momo helped Recovery girl with Bakugo's case. He was still breathing thank goodness but he only had minutes left if they didn't heal him fast. Has he groaned he felt himself acknowledged why he fought for more than his feud with Izuku, the truth flooded through his head 'I love you, Uraraka'

                      ×××××××

'Why did you do that? We could have killed them all!' Izuku stopped to catch his breath, he remembered all that he did, how heartless it was.

He felt his sanity roll out of his mind, Desire was back.

As a billboard showing the latest news flashed, Footage of Seina Kurayami joining the League of Villains, their whereabouts are still unknown

He couldn't be bothered about that, she made him this way but she's the only one who knows how to make him normal again.

His eyes turned purple she must die with that secret!