Is It Me?

Izuku shook off the feeling as he apologized to Mina and everyone but headed back to his room.

He couldn't deal with this anymore, this. Desire.

Desire to kill, desire to destroy, desire for Ochaco.

It was getting out of hand, he needed to control it.

He sat up on his bed and pulled out his phone and went online to Mr. Aizawa's live press conference.

"So who's the infected student?" a voice was heard asking Mr. Aizawa.

Mr. Aizawa gulped a bit but he couldn't let the press see a fall in his breath as he said "Izuku Midoriya".

Izuku's eyes felt teary at seeing his seisei's lips move saying his name as a response to the question.

His ears felt heavier from hearing his name called out to the press conference being viewed around the world.

He knew what the next statement would be "Young Midoriya is going to be taken care for and is temporarily banned from the hero course" All Might said sadly.

"No" he whispered to himself as he wiped his eyes with the tears threatening to shed.

He stayed in his room for long, what am I going to do? he thought.

He was a danger to his friends, he wasn't even good enough to be a hero.

He wore a black hoodie, it looked a bit big as he put on black pants and shoes.

He was a danger to everyone, he had to, he opened his balcony doors as he activated his quirk...

'No you dont' he felt all his depression and agony hold him down.

It felt like all his reasoning was chained down all of a sudden.

He groaned as his eyes turned purple and his hair black.

His pained expression suddenly turned into an evil smirk.

He jumped off his balcony, into the night.

He'd been in his room all day, everyone thought he needed alone time so they left him be.

Now his watch beeped as it flashed 9:00pm.

He jumped off his balcony then up. Was it him or Desire?

××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ochaco's hair was a bit messy as she slept, She heard a knock on her balcony door, she stood up slowly and switched on her lamp

Her black tank top and white shorts shone with the full moon, She opened the balcony door to see Izuku there smiling as he came closer to her with his smirk growing wider into a devilish smile.

Ochaco was confused until she saw the purple eyes that shone in her kind of dark room.

He stepped forwards towards her as she backed away from him, quivering, she'd been hiding this question ever since she'd seen this dark side of him "Who are you?"

"Izuku Midoriya. Why?" he stepped faster to her making her spine shiver, He pinned her on her bed "Y-You're not Deku!" she hissed kind of loudly, he pouted as he laid his lips on her soft ones.

'This isn't Deku, he'd never do this' she thought, it gave her some comfort, He released as he smirked at her cute blush, he put his hand on her cheek and used his other hand to snake around her waist.

He kissed her from her jawline to her neck. He left loves bites and hickeys on her neck as she groaned.

He gave her another kiss but more passionately as he played with the hair behind her ear.

"There, now I'm satisfied" he said with the most evil chuckle, He stopped as his eyes looked like he would pass out, they turned back to forest green.

He looked around with his aching head, he looked like he'd woken from the worst nightmare

"Deku?" he noticed the brunette he was on top as he quickly got off her "What. Have I... Done"

He slid his body down the wall as he whispered "I'm so sorry" "Why?" Ochaco got beside him and rubbed his shoulder "If you think I'm mad, I'm not"

He stared at her as she reasoned "That person had purple eyes you have green eyes now"

"Uraraka"

"It could be Kurayami's quirk maybe she...".

"Uraraka!" he shouted at her making her shut her mouth and pay attention "You don't understand"

"..."

"It was me, that thing was Desire, he's the embodiment of all I want" he bit his bottom lip in frustration "If I wasn't so naive I wouldn't have injured Hagakure and now this" he pointed to the purple marks on Ochaco's neck

Her brain paused at his statement "You tried to kill Hagakure? I asked you... Did you lie to me?" she asked him

"I did. I'm sorry" he covered his face with his hands

'You or Desire? ' she thought

"No, we can fix it" she suggested

"No, he's me. All he's done is what I've wanted to do. I am him" he stood up "I won't let you get hurt because of my selfishness. Goodbye Uraraka"

"Huh? No w-wait!" she shouted after him as he activated his one for all

The night breeze blew his dark green hair as he turned back "Goodbye" he jumped out of the balcony

"Deku!" she called as tears fell down her eyes "No"

Hi, Author, I want to thank Skywing_heart4768 for the idea of this chapter, and thanks for reading. I'm trying to mould up the book a bit. Thanks💛