FIGURE IT OUT

EraserHead was dumbfounded at getting the quirk scan of the villain.

She had two quirks like Todoroki, she could repel light away from her and she could secrete a liquid from her that when on a person can make them psychopathic to what they lust for.

It shocked EraserHead, he requested to talk to her from the prison ward, as he entered he saw her black shiny hair and purple eyes.

"EraserHead" she stared at him looking so smug.

He wanted her to burn in seven hells but he breathed deep in and sat on the chair front of hers.

She wore an orange prison uniform and quirk cancelation bracelet on her left foot, too tight to get off.

She had her arms folded and just stared at him, clearly she had an attention span.

"I came to ask you about your quirks" he said.

She kept quiet for a moment "My quirks are simple, the power to repel light and to make a person a psychopath towards what they yearn for" she said so easily.

EraserHead didn't understand why she couldn't care less about potentially ruining the boy's life.

"But you put the liquid into an injection so-".

She giggled without smiling.

"Smart Eraser" she looked at his shocked eyes "I injected so it would like drug, it's going to brain".

He gasped from the shock of her evil.

"The reason why I'm smug is because he took away the man I work for and because of that I couldn't pay for my mother's surgery and she died and left me this shitty world but I've had my payback now, so the anger is gone leaving me emotionless".

He clenched his fist in a little understanding of herself but being so chill about doing something so cold is plain wrong.

He stared at Seina and sighed "What are the side effects?".

"Didn't I say it before" she raised a brow "Whatever he yearned for, he lusts for now".

EraserHead was seeing she wasn't scared on bit of what she had done to the problem child.

She didn't hate Izuku, well not anymore anyway.

She sighed knowing she was being a bitch for not telling him.

"If anything gets in his way of having what he lusts... He may do something drastic" she said.

'So she does pity him' he thought to himself.

"Eraser, time's up" the guard said and led Seina to the door leading to the hall.

"Goodbye" she said with no signs of happiness or regret.

EraserHead knew that he needed to know what Izuku wanted and keep as far away from him as possible.

Has his test by Recovery girl said that whatever the drugs did could be permanent or deadly difficult to get rid of.

He went out and went into his car and started it fearing and thinking on how to save Izuku.

He drove of to the school dorms.

It was so early, he doubted that anyone was awake so he stepped into it and called the two in.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Izuku groaned in his sleep, dreaming the feeling of a purple aura around him.

That scent and the evil in the air.

'Izuku, Izuku, ya keep fighting me but you're fighting yourself~' the copy hovered around Izuku.