I'll Take What's Mine

Izuku ran across another building 'Not here' he was getting impatient here, he had linked the league to a drug dealer who would bring them new recruits but he couldn't spot them anywhere in all the alleyways he could see.

The wind blew his black hair as he heard an annoying laugh coming from a near alley, "Toga would you stop it!" Seina shouted a bit, "We can't get caught because you couldn't pull this off" she said to the blond who pouted "Meanie".

Izuku watched closer seeing a body in front of them, passed out and blood in Toga's odd syringe and needle.

Desire couldn't care less about Seina, he just needed to make sure that she was dead so the cure to well... Him would die with her, then doing everything else would be a lot easier.

He noticed there was a pause the two weren't moving, they knew he was there, Toga turned and threw a knife at him as he caught it "Thank you" he jumped down as he threw Toga at the wall making her pass out from the impact.

He clenched the knife in his hand as he turned to Seina "So. You want to know how to fix it don't you?" she stared at him, maybe deep down by now she finally felt sorry for what she did?

"Actually the opposite of that you're the only one who knows how to get rid of me, if you're alive, the truth's alive but if you're dead the truth is gone" 'Get rid of him... Ohhh' "So I'm speaking to the copy"

"Be grateful that I gave you the chance to speak" he launched at her as he was about to stab her she jumped behind him but as she turned around she felt someone grab her arm and toss her to a wall.

She suddenly felt dizzy, as she coughed up blood in pain. Desire wanted to throw a punch finishing the job until he heard the footsteps of someone.

"That sounds like him" Mina?

"We can't be sure but over here" Desire grunted, them being here didn't mean anything. He looked down at Seina who had passed out. He raised the knife as he slit her throat and left her to bleed to death, he went deeper into the alleyway. And shut his glowing purple eyes, which were the only way they could detect him.

"Todoroki. I think they're AHHHHHHHH!" Mina screeched seeing Seina in a growing pool of blood.

"W-What?" Shoto stopped in his tracks, he brought out his small walkie-talkie from his belt "Sensei, we've found Kurayami but she needs help!" Mina looked around her, feeling her anxiety grow.

Desire just smirked as he jumped to the roof, "There he is!" Shoto spotted him "Midoriya, stop him" Izuku ran quicker jumping from one roof to another.

Taking out Seina wasn't his only plan, he just needed to find the other piece.

He felt someone kick his back making him tumble onto a street, for a late morning the streets were a little too empty.

He looked up to see the one he was looking for "Ochaco" he smirked a bit, "Deku, please tell me that you didn't mean to do that to Kurayami, it's all been reported, everyone in the class knows but for me. Just say it was all Desire please. Say it" she looked angry at herself and sad.

His hair and eyes went back to green "I can't, Uraraka, I'm him, I wanted all of this. I did all of this" Izuku stood back up with a sad expression.

"No, please just say it was Desire, I know it, you know it" she put something back into her belt, she didn't want him to be in trouble but she'd reported that she'd spotted him before the scene. She never wanted to make that mistake again.

She hugged him "You're Deku, you'd never do this" she squeezed him tighter making him blush.

He pulled something up to her neck, as she saw it she pushed him away but he pinned her down "Huh?!".

"S-Stop it!" she shouted has the needle went into her neck before she passed out "Sleep tight." she heard him chuckle as the blurry image of his hair turning back to black was what she saw before passing out...