Get Lost

Izuku was quiet while getting out of the car, hearing Desire's constant reminders and mocking, Ochaco and Shoto felt worried "Why can't I ignore him?" Ochaco wrapped her arms around his, he turned with a worried look but seeing her earnest eyes, he couldn't help but feel more at ease.

Bakugo was back at UA, he was probably used to healing quickly Ochaco felt worried about him though, 'He's got really hurt, again, I should apologize when I see him.' She thought.

They continued walking with Shoto following them from behind, Izuku saw his classmates from afar, running to greet them, a few hugged them both without saying a word.

"Are you guys okay?" Momo asked "It's been way too noticeable without you guys here." Mina said still holding Ochaco's shoulders, even Tenya, the overactive class president didn't stop their loud reunion. He understood how they felt, he also saw that enraged look in Izuku's eyes again, standing over his friend's dying body.

'At first sight, I honestly thought he found Bakugo there, I never could imagine...' he tried to shake off that feeling 'I can't help but feel like I've failed them, Uraraka, Hagakure, Bakugo... Midoriya.' he stared at the boy who was listening to Kirishima giving him a pep talk with a guilty look on his face.

"Is that really them?" a random business course student asked "How is he the legend that saved the world?" "I'll answer that when you scram." Bakugo stared them down from far behind his classmates, they walked away, knowing his record with self control.

"You can let them have their space now." Cementoss said, forcing them to make way for the two "You need to talk to your teacher." they walked into the school, getting weird looks from everyone else "She's Uravity, she could have gotten out, I bet she stayed there intentionally." Ochaco seemed shaken by that statement.

×××

Ochaco was beside the couch, looking under it. "Where is it?" she groaned, when she didn't find what she was looking for, she got up and walked to the bedroom, worried "What if he found out about it?" she looked under the bed and found a pen.

"It must have slipped under there" she whispered, he was in the bathroom, she didn't want him to hear her, especially since she was adjacent to it, she slipped away and put it on the table she found it on "I still need it though".

She sighed as she went to the front door, she pulled the small piece of paper that stuck through the door towards her "No one saw it." she whispered, "No one saw what?" she froze up completely. "You bringing me here." her heart was beating faster, she quickly put the note in her shirt, trying to make sure he didn't see it.

Desire grabbed her into an intimidating hug from behind "Then why were you there?" Ochaco was glad that she'd prepared for this, she lifted up a button "Where the heck did-?" "I was just picking this up", Desire smiled innocently "Is that so?" He dove his hand into her shirt and pulled the paper from her bra "Hey!" he let her go.

"Since you're such a cute, Silver-tongued devil." his eyes were darker, even though he was still smiling but this time more menacingly "Explain this." she noticed it wasn't written on, she'd clearly written on it, she'd been sliding it there and getting it back just in case Desire found it there.

"Before you lie, I saw your message last night, I thought I'd try catching you in the act," he said as he tossed it aside, "Why do I let you get away with things like this?" she grunted "Why wouldn't I do this? I can't even trust you'll keep your part of the deal!".

He gritted his teeth "Well now that you didn't keep your part, I can give the consequence, right?" Ochaco turned her head, seeing him reach for the knife on the table "No, please, I'm sorry, just don't do it." Desire looked at her eyes tearing up as he smiled "Haha, I guess a wager's all you need to behave, huh?" he let her go, laughing.

She stood there quietly, "I'm so sorry, Izuku" she said .

End of Flashback

Izuku noticed Ochaco's reaction to it, he growled at the gossips "Get lost AND STAY THAT WAY!"
Everyone was shocked by his tone, especially Ochaco, the first years that talked watched them walk away to save a little of their pride, "Try and control yourself Midoriya, I know it's hard but that's a little too unherolike." Present Mic warned, he growled as a response.

Ochaco froze when he turned back, his eyes were still green but they had a purple light in them "Izuku?" he looked at her her but down again.

'I wish you told me everything, that's the only way I can try and understand, you know. ' she thought, continuing down the hall with them.