Booze and Snooze

Ochaco was standing dizzily to the couch before falling on it, as Izuku frantically read the chocolate wrapper she dropped on her way there.

"Why did you give them to her?!" Tenya shouted at the broccoli boy. "You told me they were a gift from Pixie Bob and that I should give the entire class... They're fine!" "Then what happened to him?!"

"'Now 50% more alcoholic', 'Congratulations, happy bacholerette party?!'" Izuku read it out and let me , very loud. "So there was a mix-up with only hers." Tenya sighed.

They both sighed, Ochaco looked at him, she clearly tensed up from their yelling, her blush had covered most of his face 'She actually looks like she went to a party.' they both thought.

"She just needs rest." Tenya sighed. Izuku nodded placing a blanket over her, she eased into it pretty quickly, even resting her cheek on his hand.

'Even in her sleep she seems to like me.' Izuku looked away from her. 'Then why is this doubt still here.' He remained there even until Tenya himself left.

'Should I take her to her room, I might wake her up.' He decided to, she couldn't be there the entire night, he carried her bridal style, he had trouble opening her door but he got it right eventually. He laid her down on her bed before trying to quietly go out but instead he felt her grab his shirt tightly.

"Where the heck are you going?" He froze, she still looked boozed and clearly had no consent to what she was about to do.

She pulled him towards her so he was sitting on her bed then she sat on his lap while he squirmed. "You don't realize what you're doing you're drunk, I can't do this to you, it's no-" "Isn't it underaged eating not drinking? Whatever."

"That's just it, you were just about to leave me alone, that's what you've been doing, going places... Going. Without me." Izuku held her shoulders, with a small smile. "That makes no sense."

She was making grumbling noises and Izuku couldn't ignore how cute they were, "It makes the most sense ever made." "What?" He tutted a little. "Stop making fun of me."

She squirmed on him, she pushed him down, still sitting on him, "Be fair." He laughed a bit "Be stupor." She squirmed a bit before moving closer to him.

"You should get some rest." He said getting her off of him while she was still mumbling nonsense. Izuku smiled sadly, "Remind me to never let you drink again." She just mumbled.

The fact she was denying her urge to sleep was endearing. He kissed her forehead as her face turned bright red.

"Good night."

....

She still didn't let him leave until she passed out...