I Would Never

Izuku woke up, seeing a certain brunette leaning on a chair trying not to doze off "Ochaco?" she sat up tall immediately "Y-You're awake" she said happily, she had missed those green eyes more than she could put into words.

"Isn't this... ?" he asked sitting up and putting his palm on his forehead, his head was aching a little "It got late so we had to stop halfway back to UA, apparently we were on the other side of Japan. We're just staying for the night", Izuku looked around the room, it was the place Desire brought her to.

Izuku somehow found it hard to look at her, he trusted her but he didn't understand how she could trust him "Izuku, I might not get another chance to ask you a about this. It's okay if you don't feel comfortable talking about anything yet but whenever you want to, I'll listen".

Izuku finally looked at her warm brown eyes, he'd delayed it for too long, he desperately wanted to tell her but was worried about putting her in danger, he pushed past that feeling by taking a deep breath.

"Like Desire and I have been saying, everything he's done is what I wanted to do, even when I thought  it wouldn't get any worse, it did, all that envy and rage, it hurt badly, it was like the only thing that could stop it was having you all to myself" he paused "That's fine, it's-".

"Fine? Ochaco, I want to claim you, own you..." he looked away "Accepting Desire was a huge mistake but that's the only thing I've been making lately" .

"All you did was accept a part of you felt it would be bad not denying, you're brave for doing that, Izuku" she meant what she was saying, she couldn't explain why it hurt a little hearing the heroic boy, who saved and encouraged her, now doubtful, she couldn't help but feel depressed by it.

"That's what I want, really, I never even really realized that I wanted it so badly, I didn't know I could want to destroy everything else that stood in my way" "It's fine, everyone has that desire in them" "You don't understand, I'm still not sure accepting him was the right choice, I can hear him, planning, laughing at how I could just have made him so much stronger at one shot, he says it'll only take him a matter of time to take away my control".

Ochaco hugged him tightly, as she also sat on the bed, he started tearing up and continuously muttering "I'm sorry" with almost every breath "I wanted to let you go but he kept throwing the same memories and  nightmares at me, showing me his threats" "What nightmares?" "He can show me my memories and control my dreams too".

"You can tell me about it later, just get some rest" she tried to get out of the hug but felt him hug her even tighter while still remaining the softness of the embrace "Please don't leave" he said breathing in her scent, she giggled "I would never".