She's Not Sorry

Tenya walked down the hall beside his teacher, he should have been patrolling with Bakugo and the rest of the class searching for Ochaco but he felt that meeting the person who last saw the hero, criminal and still somehow the victim could help them know where he could have taken her.

The hospital had an ongoing smell of drugs like any did, Tenya was uneasy 'It was my duty to aid my classmates, I promised I would but I let this get so out of hand, how could I?' he sighed and started counting the numbers on the doors 'twenty-nine, thirty, thirty-one!" he stopped in front of the door with his teacher now in front of him.

This was his last option of reasoning if Seina knew nothing then he would go on with the search like Bakugo and Todoroki did, the door creaked revealing a woman in a dress sitted facing the window.

Eraser head knocked "Remember, she hates people calling her last name, If you claim respect, then she allows 'Miss Seina".

She turned her head to get view of something, revealing a small part of her face "Wait, I think this is the wrong room, her eyes should be purple, shouldn't they?!" Tenya yells waving his arm like a robot "Huh?" the woman with pure black hair looked back "E-Eraser?" her grey eyes blinked a few times.

"I knew this from the beginning, I  just wonder why your counterpart never brought it up" Eraserhead moved towards the bed as he brought a chair out "Can we talk?" "For someone so gloomy, you still have basic manners, fufufu~" she giggled at the end.

Before Tenya could ask any absurd question Eraserhead answered "Her profile isn't what you saw, that was just her description, her passport, her IDs, the person Seina Kurayami, isn't the person particularly. Just her... Copy" Amaya nodded to the truth.

"Amaya Kurayami, looking up the name, Seina Kurayami, gave you officers some trouble, huh?" Tenya shouted "How could you give a fake name to the authorities?!" "It wasn't me, it was Seina, she felt it was appropriate to give the name I gave my other half, but to be honest... Could she care less?".

"It took a while for Amaya to get control over her body, now the thing is to figure out how" she looked unwavering it was clear all her smiles from before were fake. She sighed "They're two options but one problem is that... ".

Tenya now being sure that staying behind was worth it said "Yes?" "he... desires her life..."

Eraser's expression changed to confusing then reversed back "It's an unusual state to desire a person because of the quirk, he wants her more than anything, his love for her isn't affected by it though but..." she strokes her chin then continues.

"How I pushed down Seina isn't relevant, I desired my revenge, I got it but I overcame it with Guilt" she turned to them "That's the only way, to take care of his doppelganger, he has to regret everything he's down to his core, like I did, but that's the problem, he has to absolutely regret hurting something he didn't want to, in this case Uraraka".

"Wouldn't kidnapping be enough to regret it?" Amaya looked up and into the boys eyes "Sorry, hurting is an understatement, like I absolutely ruined the boy's life and it took me to find out that I turned a teenager inspired to be a hero into a psychotic killer, that almost murdered his own childhood friend, I understand why he tried it for me, to finally be able to actually push Seina down, you think kidnapping's enough?".

"But he almost killed Bakugo, wouldn't that be?" She sighed "I desired my revenge on Midoriya and the others, so when I did something specifically to Midoriya, I felt bad for it and used it to surpress Seina, do you get it now?".

The lump in his throat was unbearable "So what you're saying is that...?" she felt sorry for not dying it down for him, she wondered why he cared so much though "Not specifically... I mean that was my way but... I think there's one thing you misunderstood in what I said".

He looked straight at her "Who said Seina's gone?"