A bit of Anger

Izuku walked across the street, the snow had started, and Christmas was near, he wanted to get some more wrapping paper for the secret Santa gift exchange Mina proposed, "I wonder who got me." Izuku sighed. 'I think this'll be interesting, just imagine who I'll kill" Izuku frowned "Imagine Mineta gave our beloved a gift.' Izuku stopped for a moment an image seemed to make his time stop before he resumed walking. He wore his usual hoodie as he walked across the snow, he sighed.

"I hope she likes it." He said, he smiled thinking of how Aizawa let him go out of school grounds despite the condition they were in. 'He must be in Christmas spirit, or was it because Eri was convincing him along with me.' "I'm a little glad I'm her secret Santa, it puts me in a good mood actually." He muttered to himself as he walked into the store, he bought the wrapping paper and hurried back. His classmates were trying their bests he could tell but he knew that their acts weren't as before, though they acted like it, it could never be like before, they would act as they were heroes or just out of plain worry. "And..." He muttered clutching on to the handle of the bag. "It's what I deserve."

He set his present down below the tree, because of the storm and the incidents, their holiday was postponed, though they got a few days before Christmas off from school, class 1 A still didn't have the chance to celebrate together. He went towards his room as Mins dragged him back by his hood. "See, I found him, Eri!" She exclaimed the cherry eyed girl jumped into the broccoli boy's arms. He hugged her back. "Aww, Merry Christmas, Eri." He said as she hugged tighter. "Merry Christmas, Mr. Deku." He chuckled. "Can I open my present now?" "No, that's later tonight." Ochaco said as Mina playfully tutted. "That's later, Eri, everyone has to be here, even Mr. Ba-ku-go." "IF YOU RUIN MY NAME, RACOON EYES, I'LL KILL YOU!!" Bakugo shouted from behind.

"I guess we can start," Mono said, seeing that everyone but them were ready. They opened their gifts, Eri's was first. "I love it!" She exclaimed as she laid eyes on the art materials." "Wow!" "Beautiful." They said as she sat back and hummed. As the girls went in awe of her cuteness once more. "I heard of your love for drawings so I got it for you." "Thank you so much." Her smile seemed to nurture its own form of magnificent light as the girls burst open. "Your welcome."

The class seemed in awe when Momo gave Shoto her favourite expensive tea leaves, it was weird but a shipping memory was born. "It's so great   It continued as Ochaco opened her gift. She got a pink scarf with black and white scattered across in a nice design, she smiled a bit. The room was silent. " No confession?" Mina said as Kaminari smiled widely. "It was pretty nice of Bakugo to get that for Uraraka!" He said as Kirishima proceeded to hold back Bakugo from nuking him.

"I'LL DEMOLISH YOU, YOU GLORIFIED POWER BANK!!" He yelled. "Is it me, or do his insults get more creative." Jiro revealing that she's been covering Eri's ears whenever rage was in the air. "Thank you." Ochaco said putting it on. The day continued as they opened their gifts.

Izuku was on his way out as he bumped into a familiar blond. The blond scoffed, as Izuku's eyes grew a glint of purple, the exchange of glares seemed to go on as even gravity seemed heavier. "Watch your step, Deku." He said in a mocking yet straight tone. "Drop dead, Blondie". He mimicked his own. "They haven't been on the friendliest terms since Midoriya got back." Mina whispered with sweat trailing down her face. "We should do something, right?" Jiro asked. "Hey, guys it's just a-" "Huh?" They both of them uttered as they glares were shifted to Kaminari's direction. "N-Never mind!"

"You don't learn when to shut up, do you?" Kirishima asked his friend's shaken body. The rest of the class, had gotten up to go too, Eri had already gone to Nejire so things weren't going to be PG anymore.

"I'm outta here!" Bakugo yelled before turning to leave. "He didn't say your welcome." "Mina!" Ochaco shouted back. "Seriously, Ochaco, a love triangle? At this time, pretty extreme." Ochaco put the box over Mina's head, and walked away.

Izuku sighed as he went outside for fresh air, the evening breeze hit him as he stood beside the door. Things seemed well, his therapy with Amaya was going well, for the very least. Yet he still felt that emptiness, something was wrong, like it was splitting him open. "I knew I'd find you here." Ochaco said as she joined him. "That food colouring pack they got you was nice." "Yeah, I guess I always had trouble finding it to make candy apples for Eri." He smiled, he stared at the scarf for a bit.

"I don't think I can blame this jealousy on Desire though." He said, Ochaco paused before remembering her scarf. "No need to worry yourself, like that, it's just a gift." Izuku smiled, his eyes green and purple. "You want to keep it?" "Yeah." He smiled wider. " You like it?" "Yeah." "And you're going to wear it?" "I already am." Izuku sighed before sitting down quickly. "I wanna kill him, haha." "Don't say that, please." She replied as she sat next to him.

"But you're clearly getting better." She smiled, holding his hand up as he blushed a bit. "I don't know if I'm crazy or not but should I be glad about this quirk thing, I mean if it weren't for it, we might have been blushing messes forever." Izuku smiled back. "I guess you're right, I didn't know it'd be this nice being by the side of the person you love." He said kissing her hand.