Darker side

Ochaco nuzzled into his neck feeling a bit tired, as he pulled her closer. They were in his room, hearing the pouring rain muffle any other opposing sound. The cold weather seemed to weigh down Ochaco eyelids, Ochaco just needed to borrow Izuku's notes but clearly she was more tired than she thought. They laid on the bed as she blinked, looking up at him. He smiled sweetly, "You really won't sleep?" Ochaco yawned. "I have to copy those notes, you've already finished yours after all." "Then I'll help you, just rest, alright?" She ignored him.

"Are you getting better?" She said nuzzling into him. She was already asleep at this point. "A little bit, now that you're here." She smiled a bit, feeling comforted. A few days had passed since they'd returned. They had some work to catch up on too. He hugged her tighter. They were in Izuku's room, she'd come to check up on him but he was still awake like she'd expected. "Yet, honestly, I can't shake off these thoughts, it's like the darker it gets the more it holds me down..." She looked up at him, a worried and curious look plastered on her face, a pink hue stained his cheeks, seeing the little moonlight illuminating her soft and gentle features. "

"I just want to lock you up and never let you out." Her eyes widened, her cheeks resembling his. "It's been hard you know watching you talking to everyone else, especially after having you all to myself for a whole week." He rubbed his cheek against hers, as she hummed in fatigue. "I think you were rather calm after that boy called me pretty." She teased, as his eye twitch at the painful memory of not waterboarding the third year that gave her that compliment after she borrowed him her umbrella.

"Maybe not so much on the inside..." His eyes glided to the right, as he combed through her hair with his fingers. He pouted when she smiled widely, holding back a laugh, the purple glint remaining in his eye, his response seemed to wake her for a while longer. "It's not funny." He said shutting his eyes, "So you still don't get it, do you? Making me suffer like this, then laughing." He pulled her up, resting his head on her neck, taking a silent deep breath, pulling in her scent.

"If you knew how badly I want you. You'd never. I'm so tempted to show you." The slight purple hue seemed to glow through the dark room. He reverted back towards his former position, sighing in defeat."I think you've shown it already. I would have hoped making out even in a forest would satisfy you." She smiled nervously. "Sadly, you're wrong, my floating queen, your first's still mine to take, I told you I'm getting it, one way or the other." He licked his lips through his smile, his glare impaled her as she shook for a second in his arms.

"It can't happen if I want it to either way." Izuku sighed "Hey, what's gotten into you, lately?" She asked curiously, his voice sounded like him down to his ambience, it was Izuku she could tell, even if Desire could act like him, those differences were things he couldn't get through. "I don't... Know. It's too difficult to put into words. It's like ever since I accepted that part of myself, I'm starting to understand why I did such things, it's like I'm trying to justify sins with suffering. It's not right, I know, but..." He pulled her closer to him.

"That feeling of having what you want how you want it. I can kill for it." He said. Ochaco looked up at his face. Seeing the same purple glint. "What's wrong?" He asked innocently. She paused for a moment "It's just that you sounded like him just now." Izuku's looked down recalling what he had said before he let go of her, and slowly sat at the edge of the bed as held his mouth and his stomach. "Izuku, are you okay?" He looked up at her. "I'm fine, just feel a bit sick. To my stomach, I want to stab it." He was practically just muttering to himself but the last part made her hug him from the back with worry.

"Don't think things like that." He shook his head slowly, "Then why won't it go, I have you, right? You're my girlfriend, I trust you then why is this still happening?" He spoke with his voice trembling. "I've tried not to do those things in my head, I respect you too much, at least a part of me does." He groaned loudly when he felt Ochaco hold him from behind. 'So who's gonna tell her that'll only make it worse, I'm completely up for it.' The copy asked from within his mind, Izuku looked back at her, his arms seemed to only grow weaker, he could feel his own control being taken from him.

"Go, you need to go, now!"

Izuku's POV

My vision got blurry, it felt like something strange was happening in and outside me, it was like all my senses were going haywire, and clearly something purple was behind this. I noticed she held tighter for a bit. "Don't worry." She said as she got up and put my arm around her, probably trying to support me so she could get help. 'You're really letting her go again?' His voice seemed to be dripping with rage, a shock seemed to go through my body, I winced in pain as I fell limp and landed on the ground.

I wish it happened when she was out of here. She turned, her eyes widened as she looked back at me. I could barely even see her face. "No... You don't understand..." I practically murmured as she came closer, I could feel him holding me down, I hated it, I wanted my strength back, I gripped onto the remaining I had. "Go, now! Desire, he's taking... Control. Argh, again... Listen to me this time! Run! Ugh, I mean it" My body was throbbing, I knew that was it, but would she listen. "Izuku..." She muttered, I just wish I could have been the one that had responded...

Ochaco's POV

"Izuku." I muttered, he got up slowly, as I noticed I wasn't at the direction of the door, and his balcony window was locked. Even though, I couldn't afford to be scared. His purple eyes were in view as I remembered his hands on my neck, trying to restrain me from air and life. I stepped back in defense that as he laughed at my response. "Aww, I've missed you." Desire said, I stepped back, fear shot into me, 'What's this intimidating aura,' I've been taught not to the scared of threats from my hero work, but I could feel the intimidation even in the air that I was breathing. "You're such a smart girl." He giggled while stepping closer to me, I stepped back, despite the scare he gave me, I kept a defensive look in my face.

"That little trick you pulled, I can't stop thinking about it." I noticed his purple eyes didn't have any light in them, he was smiling but his eyes reflected a sense of rage, I looked around for something to defend myself, I needed to get Izuku help, he didn't look fine just now, I couldn't tell what Desire was planning to do.

"It wasn't a trick, I said the truth, didn't I? You and Izuku are nothing alike, it doesn't matter what you say, I'll still be loyal and believe that." At the moment I finished that sentence, the fear pulled me in once again, it's like only he put the room into darkness, I didn't show it but I felt my insides flinch at his growl, he came closer once again, as I stepped back, the cold glass of the balcony soon touched me as he was already close. He looked too alert to catch him off guard with an attack, and if I ran, with the little space in between us, he'd catch me in a second.

Quickly I turned the lock of the balcony window without turning towards it, I went outside quickly and tried locking it, his voice seemed to be practically spitting venom, he held the doors open effortlessly, I noticed cracks where he held, the shock washed over me, it was like he had grown stronger from Izuku holding him down, it was like he expected that from me. I stepped back before he grabbed me by my hands and dragged me back inside, each step he took didn't have a counter I could take.

He took me back inside as I struggled. He covered my mouth once it opened, every bit of the terrifying ambience he carried seemed to multiply. I shook as I fell into the deep and bottom abyss of purple in his eyes, "I'm not falling for any of your stupid tricks anymore, so don't even try and run." He held me, he seemed to have taken something from a table, as I struggled, his grip was too strong, his hand was on my mouth and the other held my upper arm, his gripped tightened with every disobedient move I made. "Keep moving and I'll hold you tighter until your bones break. I might even go for your legs too if you keep trying to run from me."

I stopped when I realized he was right, he was soon close to breaking the bones of my arm, it began hurting badly. I mumbled under his hand, I was trapped. He pinned me on the bed, with my hands above my head, I saw him bring something on top of me, I could feel him tying my hands down, I couldn't help but struggle, at least I tried, his grip was unnaturally strong, pain shot through my body as he held on, he tied the rope tightly, it was a bit long but tight. He smirked as I laid there, "I was clearly wrong, it looks like if I'm going to get what I want, I just have to push you to obedience, and trust me, I will." He laughed at the disgusted face I made. "I like that denial a bit actually, I can't wait to push you to submission." I was right with him, my body was screaming 'DANGER!' at me as he stared at me with those dark purple orbs.