part:21

He was not letting anyone touch him. When the doctor came near, he started screaming and whimpering. He used to wash himself under the shower for hours. He could see blood all over him. He thought he was still lying on the side of the road covered in blood. He woke up at nights and screamed in fear. Daddy was too worried about him who was not even looking at him nor ready to see a doctor.

A month had passed since that. He was still in the hospital's ward. He was taken home a few weeks before but he injured himself and had to be brought to the hospital again.

That nine-year-old child kept sobbing or stayed silent all the time. During this period, his face lost its brightness and smile. like he was supposed to be a prince, now he lay in bed like a madman, looking sick for centuries.

That day he was still lying in bed, staring at the white ceiling when someone opened the door silently and entered inside. At first he ignored it, but when no sound came, he turned his head and was surprised by the sight.

Little Amy, trying to walk on her knees, was trying to climb on his bed. He watched her as she stood by his bed again and again failing in her attempts. When she got tired of her attempts, he smiled and picked her up, sitting on his bed, gently. She pulled his hair with her claw like hands. He endured the pain and lay her down by his side looking at her.

She was trying to tell him something by making different sounds . He was silent and looking at her with clear eyes, slowly getting dizzy.
Today after how many days he slept without any injection.
otherwise, if he would wake up, many days would pass and he would not sleep.

Dadu and Baba stood at the door looking at each other and turned back
☆☆☆☆☆

A few days later, when he came home, his personality had settled down. Now he did not paid attention to anyone. He would not play with Shaabi or Zainab that something of theirs would break and Aunt would call it his fault, or beat Amy. And Daddy had started living in the office.

Yes, in fact, his mother died now. He was keeping amy in his possession for twenty four hours. He used to go to Dadu to change her clothes etc. He didn't want anyone to hurt Amy like he got.

He had just brushed his teeth and left the bathroom. He was drying up his mouth with a towel when Daddy knocked on the door and entered inside. He started looking at him with questioning eyes.

"How are you??" He nodded at daddy's gentle voice and invited him to join the bed Where she was sleeping peacefully with a feeder in her mouth. She had started walking just so she kept crawling all day and him running after her all around their home, she would be tired at that time.

Daddy smiled and kissed her on the top of her head as she rocked in her sleep. She had quite a bit of chaotic sleeping position.

Then he patted beside him to ask Hisham to sit there with him and held Hisham's hand gently.

"I was thinking that you should start going to school again. Thank God you are fine now. But your studies are getting disturbed in this way. Now it's your final exam next month --- I am sure you will cover your missed syllabus." He was patting his hand.

He was looking at him with wide eyes. His breathing started to break its rhythm and he massaged his palm over his chest feeling a pang there. He was having a panic attack. He fell on his back on the bed.

It hadn't happened in the back few days.

"what's going on?" Daddy was failing to understand. He took him in his arms and rushed out to take him to the hospital.

"He's not well yet. when he will be fine?" Grandma was crying. Aunt rolled her eyes.

"He's in a trauma it's due to the memory of his accident. Try to keep him calm. Make sure nothing reminds him of that incident." his doctor told after examining him