part:04

Last part ended at:

"even while running away, he did not forget to tease her.

"It's a shame... that these two won't stop doing these things.''

In a short period of time, both of them were so proud of eachother and had such love and affection that no one would have seen such a close friend in the world as them
☆☆☆☆☆

It was pitch dark. Almost nothing was visible. His eyes were hardly opened. He was covered with something wet, sticky. He couldn't even move his limb. It was creeping him out. Something was strange. He was listening loud sobs and cries but he couldn't interpret the situation. The loud cries turned into muffled voices. Ringing in his ears increased by the time.

"Auny!...." he mumbled incoherently, "doll." Whimpers left his mouth. It was pain, his whole body was aching badly, he was hurt, yes he was hurt.

Something bright passed by him. Then it was reversed. Yes, he was at the side of a road. A car stopped by him. In its light he came to know that he was drenched in blood. A damaged car was hit by a nearby pole, he, somehow fall out of it.

He was dumbfounded. Someone else was in the car too. His mind was slowly engulfed by complete darkness.
☆☆☆☆☆

"On Islamabad expressway, collision of a car with pole due to unknown reason. A women died, man (driver) and the kid badly injured. It is said they were a family. Man's condition is critical, chances of survival are least according to the doctors."

Gasping for oxygen, he jolt awake taking deep breaths to normal himself. 'It was a dream, just a nightmare, a nightmare, (the worst nightmare of my life).' He tried to calm himself by saying so, but he knew deep down in his heart that it was not a dream. It was a reality.

He left the bed and then went to the balcony by his room. Stars were twinkling on the dark sky making the night pleasant. Round moon was shining brightly as telling him there always someone to enlighten the darkness of the world. He remembered that quote he learned from somewhere;
"In the midst of night, the light persists. "
He smiled a sad smile and closed his eyes tightly breathing heavily. He laid there down on cold floor without any blanket , gazing the stars, feeling the cool breeze touching his smooth skin revealing through half sleeves of his gray pjs.
                     ☆☆☆☆☆

"Wake up Hisham Areeb Khan" He, who woke up to the constant ringing of the alarm, looked at the bed with half-asleep eyes.

He was staying here because of office work at night. The strange thing is that Hisham didn't even let him stray near his bed.

Instead, he gave a mattress and blanket to lay down.
Seeing no movement on the bed, he sat up. The bed in front of him was folded up.

"where did he go in the morning?" he was surprised.

"If it's your morning, please get up and freshen up and then come with me to cook breakfast."

Hisham said standing at the door of the room,wearing his apron and issuing an order he went back to the kitchen.

"May Allah forgive me! what kind of sin is that man punished for."

Making different angles of his mouth, he came out of the bed.

After washing his face, he was out in five minutes.

"I have prepared the omelette, take this bread and toast it untill I make coffee for us." Handing him over bread he said. He looked worriedly at his red puffy, weary eyes and tried to ask something but that's when the phone started ringing.

After placing the omelette etc. on the table, Hisham went towards the phone ignoring him.

Seeing "Lovely home" flashing in front of him and the picture of his grandparents beside, he smiled heartily. Press the green button he attended the call.

" Assalam-o-alaikum (Peace be upon you), how are you?" He said with bright eyes. Looking at Grandma he sent a greeting.

"Walaikum Islam, how is my prince?"

She replied.

'She' was also visible in the video call. Look at her for a few moments, Confused by the incision, but he controlled himself.

"Great, Thanks to Allah,Perfect fit! Wanna have breakfast? I just prepared it. Tabreez is also here with me." He set the phone and placed it on the slab in front of him and started making coffee. Tabreez also waved his hand.

"What? No son. we did it, she's been throwing tantrums to talk to you since long. Let's talk now"

By convincing Iman, she handed over the phone.

"Hey, what happened, are you fine now --- why are you crying?" he said

He was worried seeing the red swollen eyes he was really worried .

"Since their mother told her that this time too you'll not be here on her birthday. Since then, this situation has happened." Grandpa felt it necessary to inform. It made her tears to flow again. She started sobbing.

"Hey! Princess!"

" it's been 4 years, and you didn't visit even once. " she said trying to hold her whimpers.

"Khanu bhai, Bhaiya---- This Tom can abuse me as much as she wants. but I can't see her crying ---if you don't come this time, I will be very angry and will never see you again," Safi threatened, peeking into the camera from behind.

"Allah Khair---don't take out bad words from your mouth boy" Dadu said to him angrily.

"Yes, I don't want to hear this in the future, and yes, this cute is not a Tom, it's my little Jerry." Hisham's smile narrowed at his words and heart trembled for a moment, then tried to cheer her up.

"I don't know, this time you are definitely coming, otherwise I won't speak." She wiped the tears from her eyes warning him.

"Amy - You know it still hurts me to see you cry? You're teasing me because you know I'm not there for you" Her sad sobs really hurt him.

"--and Shabbi beats me the most, he grabbed my arm yesterday, it still hurts" While crying, she also narrated a new story.

"Oh my Allah!Ranu!" Safi was shocked at her statement. "You should tell it too what you did to him....."

"I don't do anything, he is the only mean." She snapped, patting her eyes turned to face Hisham, pretendingtobe innocent, "Am I right?? Shami!"

"Uh, yeah, she is not like that, don't tease her, Safi. I'll beat you." He said glaring at him.

"Big brother, when your Jerry cries, she is also reminded of her childhood maltreatment that we don't even know. " Sufi really cannot bear any ill-talk about his favorite brother. He minded it.

She started to cry bitterly. Hisham became tensed.

"Sufi! Why are you making the matter worse??"

"I don't wanna talk anyone." She walked out.

Call ended. He was watching the screen blankly.

Tabriz noticed his condition while placing toasted bread on dinning table.

It was nothing new, he had seen such scenes a few times before. It was happening since he shifted abroad. It was about 5 years ago when he suddenly made decision to study in Europe and then he settled his business there too.

"You should do your breakfast, we've to go for the meeting with Mr. John from J Groups." He asked removing his apron, he had to get dressed for office.
"Ok!" He said and started breakfast.

He knew he can't argue with him, he had to lose either way so it's ok to keep his mouth shut.
                        ☆☆☆☆☆

It's better to be a broken hearted rather than being a stony-hearted.

A/N:
   Remember to comment and vote if you like it.