part:07

How deceptive is a mirror?
Inspite of being clearer.
As whenever you look in it,
It admires; you're incredibly fit.
This reflector always creates confusions,
And you're caught prey of its delusions.
Oh man! Yes you a well dressed poor man,
Considering yourself as beautiful as a nymph with fan.
Oh poor man! Beware of it's feat,
It is nothing but a cheat.
And you search your reality in it, oh the man in blue,
It is just a reflection, not the real you.
You'll realize yourself as clear as never before.

"The Mirror and The Reality
By
Saba pervaiz

☆☆☆☆☆

It was an apartment complex in front of which his car stopped. A few moments later, a man covering his face with black mask, wearing Black suit emerged from his passenger seat.

The dark hair was scattered on the forehead due to which his eyes were also hidden. Asking the driver to wait for further order, he entered building.

While entering the lift, he pressed the button of desired floor. In a few minutes the elevator stopped with a 'ding' sound.

Once its doors opened, he got out and turned to the right. He stopped in front of a flat and looked at the number plate. It was flat number 902. He raised his hand and rang the bell. some time, he heard the rattling, and the sound of the door being unlocked. It creaked open.

An old-aged man was standing in front of him. He was almost in his sixties. He had gray hair. His face was wrinkled, eyes covered with specs.

He greeted this person with smiling eyes. Bowing a little, he entered when the man made way for him. The door closed behind them with a beep.
《¤¤¤¤¤¤¤》

It was a small flat. Two rooms, one bedroom, open kitchen, a bathroom and a small terrace. There was a dining table on one side of the kitchen. The TV lounge was also small with one double seater and one single seater. There is a large shelf of books.
There were thick books of psychology.

Hisham had taken off his mask. He removed his shoes at door and put them on the shoe rack by there.

There were rugs and carpets on the floor. Therefore, he went ahead and sat on the single couch, following the instructions of the man.

He was his psychiatrist that he was visiting for many years. He was residing in London after being retired a few years back. So, Hisham used to visit by himself.

The old man brought him a water bottle from the freezer in the kitchen and placed it on the table in front of him and sat on a double seater. Hisham's eyes were fixed on the droplets of water slithering down the water bottle.

"Have you had your dinner?" He said politely. Hisham replied with a stern nod.

"How's been your days?" The man old man asked him, concerned.

"Restless, haunting, most the time." He replied, attention still on plastic bottle, he picked it up, uncapped it and took a few sips.

"Have you been taking your meds."

"Yeah, taking an extra dosage of tranquilizer, since a week." He told honestly putting the bottle back. That man's face contorted with worry.