Part: 01

She had just put her bag aside and laid on the couch in her room to straighten up her back when the door bursted open.
She jerked to straighten up her posture seeing him.

"Surprise!"

She exclaimed beaming widely succeeding in distorting his facial expression even further. He took long strides to face her closely. She too stood up from the couch.

"It's pleasant to see you. "
Chewing her lips with her teeth she sing-song.

"No one is happy to see the death in front of him except you." He gritted his teeth with pure anger radiating through his body. They were at eye level looking into each other's intensely.

"Look! How brave I am..." she shrugged off her shoulders flipping back her shoulder length brown hair.

"It's not BRAVE it's FOOL...rather I should say Their leader, Iman." He scoffed looking down at her sternly, as he was a few cm taller than her. Tall height was in their Genes.

"It was my most important assignment that I spent days and nights to complete but my hard labor was wasted, thanks to you. " He grabbed her arm and jerked harshly.

His face was flushed red from the agony. She smirked but was shaking vigorously internally.

"Leave my arm...,"
she replied in stern voice with a sudden change in her tone eyeing him fiercely,"damn it."

"I've been putting up with your jokes till now, but not now, Amy--I won't leave you. You'll (pay) ok."
Gritting his teeth, he sternly looked into her brown orbs and saying in loud clear voice, warned her.

" I said---Leave my arm shabby"
she shouted in high pitched voice.

"Apologize to me."

" Apologize? Huh? My foot!... understand! Now do what you have to do."

The heart was trembling like a dried-up but Ammy was being dared.

• You've to pay for this" he said coldly.

"Just keep it in your mind Amy, stay away from my territory, or ..it will not be good for you" He raised his finger and threatened her.

He left there slamming the door.

She closed her eyes tightly at the loud noise. She collapsed on the bed, dragging her trembling legs.
"Today he looked like Genghis Khan's grandson. At first I was terrified.
He have never been so angry." She mumbled ,surprised.

"was it that much this time Amy" she asked herself.

"It was too much Amy ... . It was an assignment of his essential subject
...his major.. you should have been careful."
Appiah came out of the bathroom and replied her question in a serious tone.
They both shared that room since childhood.

"Oh yes, I just changed the front page, nothing much."
She said with carelessness.

"but you don't know that Sir Jamshed Nawaz is a strict professor....
Get something wrong and.....you might even fail. His four years of hard work would have gone to waste---- it's his last semester," Appiah tried to explain what she was sure, failed.

"Oh ho. If you are worrying more about your friend, go and comfort him, hug him, make him quiet, and he would be in a corner crying himself out and I am going to sleep. One would come home restless and tired and problems are waiting make you more miserable." Pillows tucked into arms and shut her eyes to relax, mumbling the last sentence.

Now, even if someone drummed on her head, she was going to wake up after finishing her sleep. Koi mai ka lal in hers sleep could not be guilty of disturbance.

Appiah regretfully walked out shaking her head turning the lights off.

In the semi-darkness, she seemed to be drowsy.
Slowly she drifted into the valleys of dreams.
                    ☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N:
   Please vote, like and comment if you like it. 😊