part: 02

He was currently dressed in a gray bathrobe, standing in front of the coffee maker, placed on the slab in the Italian styled kitchen, pouring coffee into a black coffee mug.

His dark hair was sticking on the forehead due to its wet edges, droplets of water dripping from side of face down to the neck.

It was a luxurious apartment of Manchester Hotel Grand, Manchester. It had two large bedrooms with attached Italian bathrooms. A T.V. lounge and a study. Bedrooms having large balconies. It's theme was dark and gray.

There was a distant bell. Exhaling a deep breath, he put back the mug and went out of the kitchen.

There was an intercom on the right side of the door. On the screen The face of the visitor was clear.

Seeing this, he rolled his eyes for a while but then moved to open the door. But he stood in front of it as one could not enter

"Hello !! " the newcomer put a smile on his lips and excitedly shaking his hand said.

Saying "Hi" with slightly spread lips. He remained cold and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Bro, let me in..."
He tried to enter but he failed the attempt.

"Why? is there a special task? " Hisham seemed very cold.

"I will tell you as soon as I go inside." He stood up with his arms folded on his chest and looking the other side ,pouting just like a little kid.

"Ok as you wish!" he also shrugged his shoulders carelessly and the door closed on his face with a loud bang.

He, who was so relaxed that he would let him in now, looked at the closed door with his mouth opened wide
. He tried to digest that humiliation with a shock written on his face.

"Hisham!",Then he shouted loudly

"Hisham open the door" he started to bang the door.

He kept looking at the door for a while and then, caring for the comfort of the people in the surrounding flats, opened the door.

Putting all the weight on the door, he was busy beating it like a drum, when it suddenly opened and he started to fall inward.

He extended his hand towards Hisham for support, but with straight "I don't care " face he took a step back.
Tabriz went straight to floor, an involuntary moan came out of the throat because of sudden impact.

"Be on the side." forgetting the pain He looked at Hisham questioningly at this new command.

"Lay aside, I've to shut the door" with calm expression he said.
He opened his mouth in surprise and tried to understand the situation.

When he moved to one side, he locked the door and saw him lying on the floor with his mouth wide opened watching him.

Passing him a smile, he moved towards Kitchen.

The poor started to get up by himself.

"May Allah forgive! Don't bless anyone a friend like you, an insensible, cruel, a crude traitor" He gritted his teeth while checking himself for any compression or injury. Then took a seat in lounge sighing.

Hisham shook his head unconcernedly at his manner, "And never like you, a dramatic, flop actor. " he said entering the lounge he moved towards one seater.

" The effect of company, when I will be with you all day long." He also considered it necessary to pay the revenge.

"I am not an actor, moreover a flopped. "

He sat on the couch in front of him with his black mug of coffee placing it on the glass table.

"So when do I do it?", saying in a sarcastic tone, he got up to take the cup from the table, but he immediately took it with his hands and took a big gulp, closing his eyes in a drunken manner and taking a deep breath.

Hisham, on seeing his face expressions, hardly controlled himself from bursting into laughter.

With a cold sigh, Tabriz pulled his hand back.

"Well, what did you come to do?"

"Hey yeah, I found the file and brought it." Unzipping his jacket he pulled out a black file and put it on the table and pushed toward him.

Where was it?" He said seriously, leaning forward and picking up the file. He put the mug down on the table.

He started rummaging through its pages.

"You left that in the study." He looked away and tried to pick up the mug which had been placed on the table by Hisham in front of the file. But he sensed and picked up the mug before he can reach it, smacking the back of his hand.

"Disgusted." He murmured and retreated.

"What about the deal with J- Groups. "

"They will call eventually. Where's mine?" He clearly was asking for coffee.

"There is a kitchen in front. You can't stop doing these cheap tricks, so go and make it for yourself with your own hands. I will dress up, we've to work."he got up while scolding him in a cold tone, looking at himself.

He gulped it down his throat, and extended the empty mug towards him.

"Hahaha! Well, think if someone else came here instead of me, would you still come to open the door in the same appearance" Tabreez said mischievously.

"I know and understand your meaning very well. I know how to make the other understand very well. wash this mug of mine. Remember to keep it in the cabinet and be careful not to use it." He threatened staring at him and moved towards the dressing room.

"Ur Blushing, Shami!"

"But you don't be ashamed," he taunted.

When he lost behind the door of dressing room, Tabriz got up from his seat and moved toward kitchen. He knew Hisham was not enough hospitable to serve his guests so he had to make himself anything to eat or drink.

                       ☆☆☆☆☆

Our relationships to us shape an atom. You're a nuclei with your relatives and your friends revolving around you like electrons in their certain shells. First orbit/shell involves your parents. Second shell comprises your closet relations like your siblings and other kith and kin in the next. If you change their order or supremacy, you may distort the structure of atom. It won't be stable then.
                                          (Learned from my Chemistry Teacher. )

A/N:
   Don't forget to vote and comment.