part:06

Let us love and love alone
That has always shown
That it is the force to lift
And a power to build
Let us then dispense love
And then see and watch
That it surely raises those
Who are down and pained;
It can make the weeping ones
Laugh and smile and frisk around
It can tell the one who
Gets it from the folks around
That the life is all delight
And having it they can fight
The sorrows, pains and every plight.

(Sabiha Rana)
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

It was the back side of Joshua grand Hotel of London (supposed name).
Lights in the pool were presenting a lovely scene late this night.

He was elegantly dressed in brown cotton trousers lying on the sun lounger at the pool deck in a comfortable manner. He had closed his eyes and feeling the cool breeze caressing his face. As the footsteps dimly approached him. It came and stopped.

"It's been a long time" that wasn't a question, he knew.

"Hmm." he nodded in affirmation without opening his eyes.

"Still sleepless," he hears a light chuckle.

"you like it under the open sky at night. Just like when you're a kid."

A small tear drop had escaped from his right eye, he was now used to that presence. In the beginning he used to get confused and anxious, but now he had learned to manage himself. That presence would give him peace.

Peace and harmony that were long-lost for him now--but as soon as he opened his eyes, everything was-Boom- gone.

It was the same silence for a long time that he kept listening, shutting his eyes.

Then his phone started ringing. The feeling of that presence suddenly dissolved in the air. He opened his eyes. Maybe it was a missed call.

Then the message appeared on the screen

"I am tired, you did not come, I am sleepy.

"Hello---- Mr. Areeb khan! Are you gonna come home or not?" He called back immediately and wait for him to attend the phone.

"Assalam-o-alaikum! Yeah, Tabriz! I'll stay here tonight........ I have something urgent, so I can't be back. You can attend tomorrow's ceremony as the host. And remember to pay bonus to the team........ okay, Allah hafiz!"

He turned the phone off and got up from there. He was heading towards the elevator. He was thinking about something, very hard. After some time, he was dressed casually in black suit.

He was heading outside the hotel

He was heading outside the hotel. He seemed to be in a hurry. His driver was waiting outside. As he took his seat the car jerked forward and with a fast speed they were moving toward their destination.
☆☆☆☆☆

Grinning widely, she entered his room. He was busy at his laptop. Sensing someone he turned along with his rolling chair. His eyes fall on her.

"Ta,da." She said waving her hand.

"You succeeded?" He asked beaming. It was weird to see him smiling like that.

"Almost, Daddy, uncle and Baba have summoned you in the study. I've placed the case in their court and I'll be your defender. Left is you, the witness. So let's appear before the court. " she said playfully. He was really confused.

"Were they displeased or by any chance furious. I mean were they mad at me. What were they saying." He mumbled and jumbled.

"Just quit being messed up, be a MAN!" She tried to encourage him.

"Are you going for world war III" Safi asked, slouched in the couch in T.V. lounge, he was playing games on his phone. Seeing them together was a weirdest scene of his life. Them...together! At a same place at same time, without creating any mess???? Absolutely impossible.

"Wanna join the squad." She asked solemnly.

"Nah, I love being peaceful " he refused.

"Yeah, being a player of Pub G , is really great example of being peaceful." She scoffed.

Being all giddy, they entered study at left of the lounge. He felt like entering the den of the lion in bright light.

"He's here. " she announced.
All heads turned toward them. They were sitting around the desk by the large window. Set of mahogany chairs was placed there. Curtains drawn aside, letting the sun stream in. Peachtree was peeping through.

"Come on kids, take your seats." Daddy said with a sweet smile. They seated, Sha'ban observing their faces. Grandpa was watching them with stern eyes and humorless face. Uncle was keeping his eyes straight at some random shelf of books being all sore.

"So...is she right about your decision?" Daddy asked after a few awkward moments' silence. Grandpa released a shaky breath. Uncle diverted his attention outside the window, to the birds chirping on the peachtree.

"Umm...yeah! I've figured out that I want to attend California for further studies, or any abroad university will be better." He stated smoothly Unlike his inside, crumbling down.

"But you can continue it here, staying with us at NPU, or IPU.(assumed names) " grandpa joined the conversation.

"Baba! Hisham can go out there but why can't I?" He asked harshly.
Iman frowned joining her eyebrows.

"Watch your tone, Shabby!" She reminded him.

"Oh, don't give me instructions. I know what to do."

"Now you're going beyond the limits. " she said bitterly rising from her seat.

"You should be silent. " he too slid out of his chair.

"Sha'ban Khan! You should mind your manners. Elders are present here. Did we teach you that way to behave with other moreover your own family?" Uncle, who was quiet until now, spoke offended.

"Dad, but--"

"You can do whatever you want. But you're not allowed to treat my family disrespectfully." He said through his clenched teeth. Saying sorry to grandpa and daddy, clasping his hands in annoyance uncle walked out.

Sha'ban, too left the room hurriedly. She saw red face of grandpa due to his hard control over his emotions. She felt sorry for them. Sitting in front of him in his feet, she placed her hands over his hands, holding his knees.

"I'm sorry, Baba" she muttered.

"It's okay, kiddo." Daddy, who was seated by him, ruffled her hair and smiled. Grandpa smiled heartily at her words.

"Go, and make some tea for us, without sugar." He addressed to her.
She left nodding her head.

"He'll be okay soon. He will realize his mistakes and will say sorry to you. Don't be disheartened."
Daddy tried to soothe him. He just smiled reassuringly that he was fine. Both started discussing other matters to divert attention but the climate of the room was uneasy.
☆☆☆☆☆

Home is where you're loved the most and act the worst.
(Marjorie Pay Hinckley.)

A/N:
    Hey! Did you like it?? Then why not voted and commented??