She stood up from the couch and he pulled her, the sudden force made her fall on his lap and he tightened his grip on her waist with one hand. 

Karan " you love to anger me.. Right " he said huskily and she nodded no.

Teju " You love to be rude to me Karan"

He sighed, can he be angry at her for one day? No, it's being impossible for him now. 

He took a morsel " Eat,you need strength to handle me "

Teju " I have enough strength to handle your harshness, bring it on "

Karan " mei kahan harsh horaha hu " she opened her mouth and he fed her 

Teju " is this not being harsh, you r taunting me for everything, being rude, showing faces and ultimately you r being a ass to me like before "

Karan " does it affected you before, then y now " he was about to fed her again but she stopped and asked him to eat, he was about to argue but one glare from her, he had the morsel. 

Teju " phele aap pasand nahi thi mujhe "

He fed her again and asked " aur ab "

" Humabshduemdbfhudndn" she said munching her food. 

Karan " I don't understand gibberish teja "

She gulped the food and signalled him to eat " Pasand aane lagi aap mujhe.. I mean it when I say this, not for your forgiveness "

He bit back the smile and fed her another morsel " you hate my existence, you told me yesterday " he said, voice low as it still hurt him.

She gulped the lump along with the food and cupped his cheeks " I hated your behaviour before, but when I saw your soft and possesive side for me, I had to give in. My heart took his own decision of making you as its owner Karan "

She let him finish the rest of food as she was full and he was quiet after listening to her words, it would be a lie if he says that it didn't raise his heartbeat. He was feeling the magic of love inside him. 

She was falling for him, just like how he is! 

Karan " what if I don't want this "

She felt her heart stopped for a second, she stood up and he let her go.

Teju " Karan " she asked unsure of his words.

Karan looked at her " Trust mean everything to me and you didn't trust me and our relationship. How can I believe you again? What if I don't want this, I don't think we will be okay with each other. What if I want you to stay away from me "

He said and she could sense her body shivering with his every word, what will she do if he doesn't want this, he doesn't want her.  Will she be okay to let him go? His happiness matters to her and if it lies in her moving away she will do.

Teju " Y you are doing all this if u want me to stay away Karan, y u r making it hard for me " she said almost in tears and he stepped closer. 

Karan " May be I want a proper closure.  We didn't start good, but can end in better way "

She chuckled sadly " It's just 4 days of our marriage and you want it to end" , her eyes were just looking into his expressionless ones, he was a pro in hiding his emotions.

He nodded at her and she took a deep breath " Okay...i will stay away from you, you have every right to decide what u want , you r free from this relationship, Apse dur rahungi abse" she turned to move back and he dragged her by her hand and his arms wrapped around her waist.